+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE pcc from saudi arabia

Ajzz

Sep 19, 2016
Hi
I have lived in uae during 2009-2010 ..almost 11 months ..I reside in saudi ar abia now ..plz suggest the best way to get uae pcc from here ..should I go ahead and get it before ITA to save time later ? ..how long is it valid ?

manboarpig

Star Member
Oct 23, 2016
Yes, do that. Get all pccs of previous countries in advance. And get pcc for current residence country after getting ITA as that needs to be within 3 months (or so?) of issue date.

Feeshee

Jul 21, 2017
Hi
I have lived in uae during 2009-2010 ..almost 11 months ..I reside in saudi ar abia now ..plz suggest the best way to get uae pcc from here ..should I go ahead and get it before ITA to save time later ? ..how long is it valid ?
Hey Aziz

I'm in a similar situation, have you been able to get any leads? should we connect over whatsApp?

Ajzz

Sep 19, 2016
Apply online through www.dubaipolice.gov.ae

No biometrics required.

If you didn't have emirates id then upload your uae visa page picture and passport copy.

Choose outside uae.

For any changes in the pcc contact certificate@dubaipolice.gov.ae
Thank you for your answer ..I had gone to uae on visit visa ( paper e-visa ,not stamped on passport) and while there my visa got changed to residence visa which is stamped on my passport ..so how do I ensure that my pcc covers all dates covering stay on visit visa and then residence ?

Ajzz

Sep 19, 2016
Hey Aziz

I'm in a similar situation, have you been able to get any leads? should we connect over whatsApp?
I had contacted the uae embassy here ..they asked me to get saudi pcc and fingerprints from saudi police station and then they would proceed with uae pcc and it would take 6-8 weeks..

Feeshee

Jul 21, 2017
Apply online through www.dubaipolice.gov.ae

No biometrics required.

If you didn't have emirates id then upload your uae visa page picture and passport copy.

Choose outside uae.

For any changes in the pcc contact certificate@dubaipolice.gov.ae
Hi Hisham

Thanks for the great advice! I was unaware about the easiness of this. However, while filling the form they had given a link to download a form on which we are suppose to put our finger prints, get them singed and stamped from the local police station and then the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then send it to them (though no address was given).

I want to know if the biometric is required to be sent to them in the end or not?

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Hi Hisham

Thanks for the great advice! I was unaware about the easiness of this. However, while filling the form they had given a link to download a form on which we are suppose to put our finger prints, get them singed and stamped from the local police station and then the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then send it to them (though no address was given).

I want to know if the biometric is required to be sent to them in the end or not?
Most welcome buddy.

No need to fill that form. just attach your visa page and passport copy. within 3 working days you should get your e-pcc.

Cheers!

Reactions: Feeshee

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
I had contacted the uae embassy here ..they asked me to get saudi pcc and fingerprints from saudi police station and then they would proceed with uae pcc and it would take 6-8 weeks..
Not required. use the online service and save yourself from unnecessary hassle.

Cheers!

Reactions: Feeshee

Feeshee

Jul 21, 2017
Most welcome buddy.

No need to fill that form. just attach your visa page and passport copy. within 3 working days you should get your e-pcc.

Cheers!
Salam Hashim

Thank you for the quick response! If you may permit I have one more question. As you have said that we will receive a 'e-pcc' I was curoius to know if this would be considered acceptable / legal when it is used to apply along the application for the PR after having received the ITA?

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Salam Hashim

Thank you for the quick response! If you may permit I have one more question. As you have said that we will receive a 'e-pcc' I was curoius to know if this would be considered acceptable / legal when it is used to apply along the application for the PR after having received the ITA?
As per this forum. yes

Feeshee

Jul 21, 2017
HI Hashim

I could not get through the online application, they had asked me for my finger prints so I had mailed to them via Aramax. But since a week there has been no feedback or any update, I've sent mails but that too is of no use for now.

So, I'm planning to go through the process again this time I will send it to a friend, But I will need to provide a Power of Attorney letter. May I know how to obtain this Power of Attorney letter for my friend?

Your prompt feedback will be very useful to me.

Mkhan_Khi

Jan 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

Did you get your UAE PCC without the biometrics form and Emirates ID? So far wherever, I have read, it says that without Emirates ID number you must have the biometrics done.

Thanks!