+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE PCC from India

Stealfriend

Sep 28, 2018
Hello,
No need to get fingerprints. Go to Dubai police website, start filling the good conduct certificate form online. Give your Emirates id number, upload passport pages as mentioned,upload passport size photo. Pay the fees using a credit/international debit card.
That's all. You get a soft copy and hard copy they will post it to you. The post takes 1.5 months to reach though.

This is assuming that your finger prints were taken for Emirates id application.

Cheers
But what if someone doesn’t have an Emirates ID? I am facing a lot of trouble as I came back 9 years ago and want pcc asap

Stealfriend

Sep 28, 2018
Hello,
No need to get fingerprints. Go to Dubai police website, start filling the good conduct certificate form online. Give your Emirates id number, upload passport pages as mentioned,upload passport size photo. Pay the fees using a credit/international debit card.
That's all. You get a soft copy and hard copy they will post it to you. The post takes 1.5 months to reach though.

This is assuming that your finger prints were taken for Emirates id application.

Cheers
Hi Anoop, what if a former resident was never issued a Emirates ID?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi Anoop, what if a former resident was never issued a Emirates ID?
You will have to get finger printing done in your country get it notarized send it to foreign ministry of your country, then to the UAE embassy and once all that is done you have to send all the documents to Dubai Police or to a friend who still lives in UAE ... it is the only other way and if you understand will be a time consuming process

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi,

I haven't received any hard copy, but only have the soft copy that I have received via e-mail. Am I safe with that ? Is there anyone who submitted the soft copy and received PPR ?

Ukr52

Sep 29, 2013
Hi,

My fingerprints were attested by the Ministry of External Affairs, but now the UAE embassy refuses to attest my fingerprints saying they do not attest them. Can the UAE consulate in Mumbai do it instead? Will their attestation do for UAE PCC.

Please advise.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi,

My fingerprints were attested by the Ministry of External Affairs, but now the UAE embassy refuses to attest my fingerprints saying they do not attest them. Can the UAE consulate in Mumbai do it instead? Will their attestation do for UAE PCC.

Please advise.
Have you notarized the fingerprints ?

Ukr52

Sep 29, 2013
Have you notarized the fingerprints ?
Yes. I got my Fingerprints done and attested from the fingerprint bureau. They have been notarized and attested from Mantralaya too after which they got attested from the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs).

Now can they be attested from the consulate of UAE in Mumbai as the Embassy refuses to attest fingerprints?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Yes. I got my Fingerprints done and attested from the fingerprint bureau. They have been notarized and attested from Mantralaya too after which they got attested from the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs).

Now can they be attested from the consulate of UAE in Mumbai as the Embassy refuses to attest fingerprints?
Can you check with this agency and figure out: http://uaeembassy.attestationinmumbai.com

Dont you have a Emirates ID, that could have made your life little easier ?

GautamKar14

Aug 7, 2018
India

Hello frriend,
Can you please call me tegarding this.
My number is 9899811764.
I had faced the same issue.
Regards,
Gautam

May 21, 2019
Hi Guys,

Small problem - I seem to have misplaced my Emirates ID and dont have a photo of it - Is there a way to check the Emirates ID online using passport no or Residence visa no? I lived from 2011-12 in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and now applying for Canada PR from Mumbai - any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance! (I really dont want to go through the fingerprinting process!)

mekhalabenny

Jul 12, 2019
You could get in touch with Dubai Police via email. In my case too, they gave me the UAE ID number.

You can always trust Dubai Police.

Hi Guys,

Small problem - I seem to have misplaced my Emirates ID and dont have a photo of it - Is there a way to check the Emirates ID online using passport no or Residence visa no? I lived from 2011-12 in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and now applying for Canada PR from Mumbai - any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance! (I really dont want to go through the fingerprinting process!)

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
Inbox me if anyone needs help with UAE PCC.