+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE PCC from India

mekhalabenny

Jul 12, 2019
Hello Anoop,

I left Dubai 3 years back. I am assuming I wont have to give my finger-pints again and that I can get the PCC online without the same.

Am I right?

Regards

Reactions: hishamx87

Kfatima

Jan 18, 2020
If you still have your Emirates ID details getting the PCC is a breeze and you dont have to obtain fingerprints from local police etc and remainder of the process like some sites mention. I got my PCC done in 3 days and emailed to me. Cost equals AED 320 and its recommended to use a GCC based credit for the payment to succeed. Apply on this site: https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/services/individualservicescontent/goodconductcertificatecatalog
Thanks a lot, Anoop. I did what you suggested and have already received my UAE PCC. Additionally, I saved tons of money by not going to a consultant. :)
Hello,
Could you please tell me if you got the hard copy as well?
And is hard copy mandatory for cic or will soft copy do?

Meharsandhu

Sep 25, 2020
Hi!

Actually i was trying to understand the process to get the pcc from dubai in india as here in canada i need to apply pr for my husband and we need dubai's pcc.But he doesont know the uae id.
Please help to make me understand the process in easy steps.Thankyou!

Dusyant Kumar

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
If you want to get it done yourselves then you have to get your fingerprints on a paper and get it signed by the local police station. Then get it attested by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and UAE embassy before sending it.

I got it done through a consultancy because I live far away from New Delhi so it cost me the same.
Did you get your PCC from UAE? Did it worked for canada PR process?

Dusyant Kumar

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
I didn't upload fingerprints. I was pretty sure as I did it 4 months back. EID has all your finger prints anyway. And yes, I was not in uae when I did the process.
Hi Anoop, as you said you applied for good conduct certificate from Dubai Police website, did it worked for your PR process, is it same as police clearance letter?

Dusyant Kumar

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Thanks a lot, Anoop. I did what you suggested and have already received my UAE PCC. Additionally, I saved tons of money by not going to a consultant. :)
Hi, I left UAE 1 year back, I have my emirates ID number but its no longer valid (expired), when i select option of outside UAE, it says to upload finger print scan, Please advise what to do in this case?