+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE PCC from India/Canada

Dusyant Kumar

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Hi All,
I need to know the process to get the UAE PCC for Canada PR process from India/Canada. If someone has received it recently and can guide me that will be great help.
I know the fingerprint scan need to be send to Dubai police, but is there any other easy and quick way to do it, I have my Emirates ID number, even though it has been expired as i left UAE 1 year back, will it work to get this process without fingerprinting steps to be done?
Thanks.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
hi,
I applied for UAE PCC in 2020.
I used my expired emirates ID as I no longer reside in UAE.
I applied online and did payment.
They sent pdf file of PCC through email.

Hope this helps

Dusyant Kumar

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
hi,
I applied for UAE PCC in 2020.
I used my expired emirates ID as I no longer reside in UAE.
I applied online and did payment.
They sent pdf file of PCC through email.

Hope this helps
Hi Yumna,
Thanks a lot for your reply.

Actually, I applied through UAE MOI website and got my PCC certificate with a red stamp in the center stating that "Please refer to UAE diplomatic mission abroad/customer happiness center of ministry of foreign affairs and international corporation", is this what you received through your online application? If yes, did it worked as it is or you got it attested from the embassy in Canada/India?

If no, then can you please provide me more details of your process, I am a bit confused as when I go to the dubai PCC website, they ask about your location, if I select my location as outside UAE, they have a link to upload my fingerprint scan as an attachment. What you advise in this case?
Thanks for your help.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi Yumna,

Actually, I applied through UAE MOI website and got my PCC certificate with a red stamp in the center stating that "Please refer to UAE diplomatic mission abroad/customer happiness center of ministry of foreign affairs and international corporation", is this what you received through your online application? If yes, did it worked as it is or you got it attested from the embassy in Canada/India?

If no, then can you please provide me more details of your process, I am a bit confused as when I go to the dubai PCC website, they ask about your location, if I select my location as outside UAE, they have a link to upload my fingerprint scan as an attachment. What you advise in this case?
Thanks for your help.
If you enter a valid Emirates ID number, the fingerprint upload will become optional and you can continue the form and pay.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hi Yumna,

Thanks for your help.
Install dubai police app
Apply for PCC from the app

Dusyant Kumar

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
If you enter a valid Emirates ID number, the fingerprint upload will become optional and you can continue the form and pay.
I tried it now, but the first question they ask about is user type, Resident/Visitor/Outside UAE, as i select Outside UAE, even though i put my EID number (which i believe is expired and not valid), there is a link to upload the biometrics. Is it something different what you experienced? Here is the link of the website which i am using
https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/services/individualservices/goodconductcertificate?firstView=true
Please advise. thanks

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I tried it now, but the first question they ask about is user type, Resident/Visitor/Outside UAE, as i select Outside UAE, even though i put my EID number (which i believe is expired and not valid), there is a link to upload the biometrics. Is it something different what you experienced? Here is the link of the website which i am using
https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/services/individualservices/goodconductcertificate?firstView=true
Please advise. thanks
You can ignore that link, just fill the rest of the fields and click next. That's what I did and it worked for me.