+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE Dubai Police Certificate PCC Validity

arjun.tribanf

Jun 28, 2018
Ok, if you are in Dubai, a few of the details are not required to enter in the website but you will have to produce it for verification directly in the police station.

In my case, I applied from India but I had my Emirates ID with me. Even I had to submit a copy of my Previous Residential Proof at the time of online registration. The transaction fees is also Dhms 320 which in your case might be 100 Dhms less.

Reactions: Jane Jenky

Ferozeshaik

Jun 17, 2018
Hi Ankit, need your help. I was in UAE in the year 2010. I dont have emirates ID. How to get PCC of Dubai. Do i need to provide biometrics and how much time it will take. Your response will be most helpful to me.

Ferozeshaik

Jun 17, 2018
Hi Ankit,

I got my PCC from Dubai police today. It took only 2 days and I received the soft copy through email.

Thanks a ton for sharing the information. Helped me a lot.
Hi Arjun, can you tell me did you sent biometrics to Dubai or not? I dont have emirates id, still can i complete online application and get PCC ?
I have residence permit copy on my passport.

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
Hi Ankit, need your help. I was in UAE in the year 2010. I dont have emirates ID. How to get PCC of Dubai. Do i need to provide biometrics and how much time it will take. Your response will be most helpful to me.
Emirates ID is not mandatory if you’re applying online from outside UAE as per the Dubai police website. Just select ‘No’ in the ‘Do you have Emirates ID?’ question. Biometrics are also not required.

Ferozeshaik

Jun 17, 2018
Emirates ID is not mandatory if you’re applying online from outside UAE as per the Dubai police website. Just select ‘No’ in the ‘Do you have Emirates ID?’ question. Biometrics are also not required.
Hi Ankit
Thanks for providing the information. I applied online and received mail from Dubai police to send bio-metrics to their address. I have taken bio metrics from CID office in Hyderabad and couriered to Dubai police. Within 24 hours i received soft copy of PCC in my mailbox. Very fast and efficient service by Dubai police. If i had emirates id copy, even bio-metrics were not required. But unfortunately at my time, i didn't had emirates id card.

Reactions: ankitptrivedi
Aug 26, 2020
Hi ,
I am staying in dubai applied for PCC dubai, The purpose of this PCC dubai is actually immigration ,but i made a mistake in issued to.
I got PCC with in 3 days,Is it possible to change or edit it ?
Is there any problem if we don't issue the PCC to the Interview officer (USCIS officer )?

ash1780

May 17, 2020
Hi ,
I am staying in dubai applied for PCC dubai, The purpose of this PCC dubai is actually immigration ,but i made a mistake in issued to.
I got PCC with in 3 days,Is it possible to change or edit it ?
Is there any problem if we don't issue the PCC to the Interview officer (USCIS officer )?
You should send email to USCIS with a copy and check