18-05-2017
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2017
Hi guys,

I used to be a resident of dubai and recently applied for and received my PCC online from the dubai police site around 3 months back. The problem is that in the PCC certificate it says that the PCC is valid for 3 months and CIC guidelines say PCCs are valid indefinitely unless you revisit the country.

Now i want to submit my application, so shall i submit PCC older than 3 months in this case?

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
bbb1253 said:
Hi guys,

I used to be a resident of dubai and recently applied for and received my PCC online from the dubai police site around 3 months back. The problem is that in the PCC certificate it says that the PCC is valid for 3 months and CIC guidelines say PCCs are valid indefinitely unless you revisit the country.

Now i want to submit my application, so shall i submit PCC older than 3 months in this case?
Your PCC document is valid for the purpose of cic.

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

Hi

What is mentioned in the field "To be submitted to"'..

faheemtassadaq

Jun 21, 2014
Hi guys,

Hello, I am in a similar situation. I got a PCC from UAE back in April, 2017 for the first ITA I received in March, 2017 (my application was rejected later on). Now I have now received another ITA in the latest draw. Since I never traveled back to UAE so I am assuming that the same PCC is still valid although it is mentioned on the certificate that it is valid for 3 months. I would like to know from your experience if your PCC was accepted by the CIC?

Thanks alot in advance.
Faheem Minas

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
It's valid until you re-enter UAE

KV_hopeful

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Would anyone know if Electronic PCC obtained from Dubai Police will be considered sufficient for entire UAE? I have lived in Abu Dhabi (job/address history in Abu Dhabi) for 1+ year before moving to Dubai.

The wording of the certificate does not limit it to Dubai. But it also doesn’t state UAE anywhere.

ccl_00032

Nov 28, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

Hi,
Could you please share the procedure to get police certificate online here for others to get benefit too.

arjun.tribanf

Jun 28, 2018
Hi Ankit,

Thanks for your reply. I have already went through the website. In that they are asking to upload biometric details which i dont have and dont know how to get. I have my Emirates ID with me and when I went to UAE Embassy in Kerala they said that I might not require bio metric as I have Emirates ID. They also said that if I am applying through embassy of my state, it might take upto 2 months to get this abd if done directly will only take a weeks time. She then advised me to mail all my details to my friends in Dubai. One of my friend already went to CID office in Dubai and they said this process can only be done online. Every information is making me more and more confused only. Kindly help.

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
Hi Ankit,

Thanks for your reply. I have already went through the website. In that they are asking to upload biometric details which i dont have and dont know how to get. I have my Emirates ID with me and when I went to UAE Embassy in Kerala they said that I might not require bio metric as I have Emirates ID. They also said that if I am applying through embassy of my state, it might take upto 2 months to get this abd if done directly will only take a weeks time. She then advised me to mail all my details to my friends in Dubai. One of my friend already went to CID office in Dubai and they said this process can only be done online. Every information is making me more and more confused only. Kindly help.
You don’t need to provide biometrics. Simply fill out the details on the website and provide Emirates ID. You will get the soft copy within a few days and physical copy in few weeks.

arjun.tribanf

Jun 28, 2018
You don’t need to provide biometrics. Simply fill out the details on the website and provide Emirates ID. You will get the soft copy within a few days and physical copy in few weeks.
Hi Ankit,

I got my PCC from Dubai police today. It took only 2 days and I received the soft copy through email.

Thanks a ton for sharing the information. Helped me a lot.

Reactions: ankitptrivedi

Jane Jenky

Mar 21, 2018
Actually some people are later asked to give biometric. in my case after applying online I was told to visit the nearest police station in Dubai for verification. After my ID was verified at the station the certificate was sent to my email almost immediately

arjun.tribanf

Jun 28, 2018
Actually some people are later asked to give biometric. in my case after applying online I was told to visit the nearest police station in Dubai for verification. After my ID was verified at the station the certificate was sent to my email almost immediately
Hi Jane,

At the time of registration, were you in Dubai or in some other country ?