Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2015
Hello - has anyone exchanged his UAE driving license for a Canadian one in Ontario? I have a 10 years driving license. Is the license enough or do i need any additional supporting documentation? Is there any attestation required by the Canadian embassy in UAE?

I need to exchange the driving licenses of both my wife and I. Mine was issued from Dubai while hers was issued from Abu Dhabi. Does Abu Dhabi provide an experience letter similar to Dubai's? Does anyone know if it shows the black points history? Do we really need to have an experience letter?

Thanks

Ahsansn

Mar 19, 2020
Hi I have gone through the thread. Just wanted to get an update from somone who applied for Ontario license recently i.e. 2023 Was the attestation necessary? Or did the print of driving experience letter worked? Thanks

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Hi I have gone through the thread. Just wanted to get an update from somone who applied for Ontario license recently i.e. 2023 Was the attestation necessary? Or did the print of driving experience letter worked? Thanks
I tried without the attestation and it worked. Just UAE license and driving experience certificate from RTA.

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
H

Hiii
Thanks for your update.
Does it require translation?
As it has both arabic and english.
No it doesn’t as it’s in English they didn’t ask anything. I even got my G license now. So you can just go to RTA and download it and go to drive test center and apply with it.

Reactions: Yumna