+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE driving history attestation

Mazenh

Jan 16, 2018
Hi guys,

I had a driving license for over 10 years in Dubai. I have the original license and a digital copy of the driving record or history from the govt portal. I can download the document from the govt portal infront of the representative at the driving center. Do i still meed to attest it? How complicated is it anyway ti attest documents here?

Ahsansn

Mar 19, 2020
Hi guys,

I had a driving license for over 10 years in Dubai. I have the original license and a digital copy of the driving record or history from the govt portal. I can download the document from the govt portal infront of the representative at the driving center. Do i still meed to attest it? How complicated is it anyway ti attest documents here?
Hi - Just wanted get an update. So was attestation necesary? Or was the print of E certificafe sufficient?

notgoogle

Jul 13, 2020
Dubai
Hi - Just wanted get an update. So was attestation necesary? Or was the print of E certificafe sufficient?
i have an Abu Dhabi license for more than 15 years, i asked the driving center and they asked me to get it attested to be able to get the Canadian one.

maak_1985

Jan 3, 2017
Hi - Just wanted get an update. So was attestation necessary? Or was the print of E certificate sufficient?
You just have to download the experience certificate online from RTA site and submit it while doing the registration.
After that so you can directly go for G test if you pass the Eye & knowledge test.