+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE applicants pending Feb 20

Omsairam2020

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hi anyone share your timelimit, I applied on 19 Feb from UAE n its still showing Reviewing whereas my GCMS notes says its refused on 14 Aug 20. Sent so many webforms but no reply what to be done, plz advise as the embassy is not bother to send official refusal..... any good lawyers for Judicial reviews and hw much it will cost...

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Hi anyone share your timelimit, I applied on 19 Feb from UAE n its still showing Reviewing whereas my GCMS notes says its refused on 14 Aug 20. Sent so many webforms but no reply what to be done, plz advise as the embassy is not bother to send official refusal..... any good lawyers for Judicial reviews and hw much it will cost...
Did you receive any correspondence whatsoever? Like a Biometrics Validity Letter or anything else in your GC Account? Could you please share some details regarding your profile?

- Your age?
- what level of education are you seeking in Canada (Bachelors, Masters, Post Grad Diploma)?
- what is your status in the UAE (are you an independent resident sponsored by an employer are you under your parent's sponsorship)?

I would not recommend you get a lawyer involved at this time. If your GCMS notes state you have been refused, then chances are this is the outcome of your application. There must be some reference to the reasons for refusal. Please share the same so the forum can assist you.

Omsairam2020

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
hi iam matured student above 40+ looking for 1 yr business management course in univeristy reg by DLI n last yr got refusal n i am working here. Married n live wth family in UAE. Last yr the V.O did mistake in GCMS notes saying i am X national whereas my nationality is Y and this yr again in gcms notes he says my parents r sponsoring whereas they r deceased.... i am funding my studies myself n have enough funds,have valid trv n been to CAN & good trvel history. I dont understand d reason y they r not updating my GC ac with refusal,, its frustrating my file still pending but gcms says refused.... its more than 7 months...

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
The errors you mentioned are truly astonishing and must be frustrating. But to be honest, I have seen on this repeated cases where applicants of your age group opting for this type of post graduate studies (if this business management course you mention in fact a Post Graduate level degree) getting refusals. May I ask you if you have assigned an agent or a consultant? Or was this choice of course suggested by a consultant/agent?

Omsairam2020

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
i applied both times with different IRCC consultants n paid huge fees,, but nothing worked out. Course is best suitable for me to learn business management to open my own company.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
I am not sure but I believe there is no such thing as an IRCC Consultant. What I know is; if you choose someone to represent you, you must check to see if they are registered with the IRCC (in whatever capacity their qualifications dictate). What you see as the best suitable course for you may not be how the visa officer sees it (I am assuming this is not a Master's Degree - you have not clarified this). If this consultant suggested this type of course (if it is a diploma) then you need to look in to their motives. I am a novice at this and just learning the ropes and I can already see that your type of application has a very high probability of refusal. It pains me to see that you have paid huge amounts of money only to get 2 refusals. The people in this forum are probably more equipped to give you a better assessment of your application and for free.
I too am waiting for a decision on my Student Visa application and I'm very aware of the odds against me. This I know from going through this forum. No consultant needed.

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
i applied both times with different IRCC consultants n paid huge fees,, but nothing worked out. Course is best suitable for me to learn business management to open my own company.
Honestly, you don't require a degree to start a business and it makes no sense why would you even want to travel across the world! just to study a course in business when you can study it here in the UAE which is much better since the degree is suitable for you if you want to start a business here or elsewhere. Moreover, if you think about it, it is much cheaper to study here then in Canada

Reactions: Mjk43891

Omsairam2020

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Honestly, you don't require a degree to start a business and it makes no sense why would you even want to travel across the world! just to study a course in business when you can study it here in the UAE which is much better since the degree is suitable for you if you want to start a business here or elsewhere. Moreover, if you think about it, it is much cheaper to study here then in Canada
bro wen u get an opportunity explore a diffent destination with work experience and cheaper than any other country then ofcourse we will opt for that so thts y i choosen canada for 1 yr programm and in sop i have mention the same. i used consultants in both time.

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
bro wen u get an opportunity explore a diffent destination with work experience and cheaper than any other country then ofcourse we will opt for that so thts y i choosen canada for 1 yr programm and in sop i have mention the same. i used consultants in both time.
You realize that international students pay 3 times more than Canadian students right? On top of that, you will be paying for housing, food, and other expenses. Plus if you decide to work and study there. Most probably you will start with minimum wage and it will take you about a year or so to land a decent job.

Reactions: Mjk43891

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
My advice to OP would honestly be to forget about getting a study permit. As I recall from your last thread, your consultants were responsible for several errors. IRCC doesn't just make mistakes as you claim they do. Furthermore, given your age, choice of program, and status in the UAE, you are unlikely to be approved even if you applied yourself.

Reactions: BIG_T and Mjk43891