27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015 at CIC Calgary
Background:
CEC, LMIA approved job, NOC 2283, PCC from India, USA (6.5 years experience), UK

My time lines:
EE profile submitted: Feb 26th
ITA received: Feb 27th
Medicals done: Mar 27th
PR Application submitted: Mar 27th
AOR received: Mar 27th

Status in MyCIC:
Application/profile status -Open
Review of eligibility -Review in Progress
Review of medical results -Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents -No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview -Not needed at this time
A background check is needed -Not needed at this time
A final decision has been reached -Not Started

Status in ECAS:
Application overall status since I logged in and noticed on Apr 10th: IN PROCESS
Permanent Residence:
We received your application for permanent residence on February 26, 2015.
We started processing your application on February 27, 2015.

I called the place where we (myself & spouse) did the upfront medicals, they confirmed they sent it long back to CIC.
And yet it's neither updated in MyCIC nor in ECAS :-[

I'm actually freaking out here because of the icy silence in status updates and no, the fact that there are few others who are waiting for more than 2 months straight with no update in their case is not at all comforting :'(

I hate this suspense thriller. We all pay the same amount and some get status updates and some others don't. With all the rejections being sent out after prolonged silence, I'm just sweating here :(
My WP expires on September 24th and another LMIA from employer for WP renewal is going to be an an uphill task :'(
Just praying for a status update on PR eligibility to have a successful BOWP :(

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
My medicals was submitted to CIC on Feb 26th, still no hint from CIC. When I called CIC last week to enquire about my medicals, they said they received my medicals. Agent said the status on ecas or MyCIC will not be upto date most of the times. He assured me everything looks good on my file.
By the way my WP expired 2 weeks back. Applied BOWP on March 31 online.
Fingers crossed

autumnsummer71

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
08-05-2015 RCMP; 29-05-2015 Schedule A
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
rasber said:
My medicals was submitted to CIC on Feb 26th, still no hint from CIC. When I called CIC last week to enquire about my medicals, they said they received my medicals. Agent said the status on ecas or MyCIC will not be upto date most of the times. He assured me everything looks good on my file.
Fingers crossed
Oh. I assume then you are on implied status and that you can continue to work seamlessly until a decision is made. Is that right?

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
variazioni said:
Btw I asked my doctor. He said he already submitted my results long time ago. In fact I did receive all the results from him through email long time ago.

2 days ago I got a 45 bucks bill in my mailbox for the chest X-ray. (Of course I paid $100 for the X-ray when I took it). At the medical test place I went to, you have to do X-ray in another bigger hospital and bring the results in a CD back to the doctor. I paid for $45 and hopefully this would speed up the medical. Do you guys think this bill might the reason for my medical delay? Did you guys have anything like this happened to you? :-X
there is only one paneled doc in my state and when I went to him for medicals he sounded more like an immigration officer asking all sorts of questions about my education and when did I apply, when did I get invitation etc ..

they sent me to another center to get the xrays..the lady at the counter told me that the results for xrays would be sent to the immigration office directly.

I paid $325+$110 for medical+xrays per person.

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
autumnsummer71 said:
Background:
CEC, LMIA approved job, NOC 2283, PCC from India, USA (6.5 years experience), UK

My time lines:
EE profile submitted: Feb 26th
ITA received: Feb 27th
Medicals done: Mar 27th
PR Application submitted: Mar 27th
AOR received: Mar 27th

Status in MyCIC:
Application/profile status -Open
Review of eligibility -Review in Progress
Review of medical results -Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents -No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview -Not needed at this time
A background check is needed -Not needed at this time
A final decision has been reached -Not Started

Status in ECAS:
Application overall status since I logged in and noticed on Apr 10th: IN PROCESS
Permanent Residence:
We received your application for permanent residence on February 26, 2015.
We started processing your application on February 27, 2015.

I called the place where we (myself & spouse) did the upfront medicals, they confirmed they sent it long back to CIC.
And yet it's neither updated in MyCIC nor in ECAS :-[

I'm actually freaking out here because of the icy silence in status updates and no, the fact that there are few others who are waiting for more than 2 months straight with no update in their case is not at all comforting :'(

I hate this suspense thriller. We all pay the same amount and some get status updates and some others don't. With all the rejections being sent out after prolonged silence, I'm just sweating here :(
My WP expires on September 24th and another LMIA from employer for WP renewal is going to be an an uphill task :'(
Just praying for a status update on PR eligibility to have a successful BOWP :(
Autumnsummer relax, there are lots of us from U.S. here who doesn't get medical passed too! Also I heard that your queue is according to the date you created EE profile. Since you created it at the end of February. Maybe that's the reason why you didn't hear anything. Lots of people who entered the pool on Jan 1st/2nd literally had their medicals passed instantly... IMO as long as you got ecas In process and 2nd line started processing on xxx you are good so far!

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
autumnsummer71 said:
Oh. I assume then you are on implied status and that you can continue to work seamlessly until a decision is made. Is that right?
I am on implied status but unfortunately my company is not allowing me to work. They are supporting my PR application though.

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasber said:
Fingers crossed
That's kinda reassuring man. I remember in that "EE applicants got AOR" post, someone who got PPR long time ago said his mycic status never got any updates until he got ppr. Hopefully that's our cases here!

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EmmEmm said:
there is only one paneled doc in my state and when I went to him for medicals he sounded more like an immigration officer asking all sorts of questions about my education and when did I apply, when did I get invitation etc ..

they sent me to another center to get the xrays..the lady at the counter told me that the results for xrays would be sent to the immigration office directly.

I paid $325+$110 for medical+xrays per person.
From your experience I really think this is our reasons for medical delay!!! :-X

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
variazioni said:
That's kinda reassuring man. I remember in that "EE applicants got AOR" post, someone who got PPR long time ago said his mycic status never got any updates until he got ppr. Hopefully that's our cases here!
I am assuming the same since my eCAS status changed from In Process to Application Received last Saturday.

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasber said:
I am assuming the same since my eCAS status changed from In Process to Application Received last Saturday.
That's definitely a good sign!! :D

autumnsummer71

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
rasber said:
In the other thread for AOR received people, someone mentioned that shortly after ECAS updates with a third line that says something like "Medicals are received", only then the overall status in ECAS changes from "In Process to "Application Received". Yours seems to be an exception. ::)

autumnsummer71

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
rasber said:
And you got your status changed on a weekend? Now I have to keep checking status on weekends too? Sigh!

Gustcan

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
I think the system is very unpredictable and the updates are not consistent. I have read on this forum that people have had no update and straight had the PPR and some people actually had updates for each stage. I would not worry much for the updates till the time all documents have been submitted. I am worried for the FBI report as the processing times is greater than 10 weeks. Do you guys have your FBI report or have attached letter of explanation?

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gustcan said:
I think the system is very unpredictable and the updates are not consistent. I have read on this forum that people have had no update and straight had the PPR and some people actually had updates for each stage. I would not worry much for the updates till the time all documents have been submitted. I am worried for the FBI report as the processing times is greater than 10 weeks. Do you guys have your FBI report or have attached letter of explanation?
When I applied, the PCC was valid for 3 months. So I submitted my old PCC which was expired about ten days ago, letter of explanation and some fbi forms for new PCC application as proof. Now the policy changed and PCC is valid for 6 months. I guess I will still upload the new one once I get it in the future.

Gustcan

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
I think you should be fine.. They won't ask you to upload a new one as the current one is valid. Best of Luck!