+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Typo - Wrong Date ECA report issued - Post ITA - What should I do? - Please help !!!

jackan

Jun 10, 2019
Hi,

After I received an ITA, I just realized that I made a stupid typo mistake.

I put the wrong Date ECA report issued in my Express Entry profile. I did ECA with WES for both master and bachelor degrees. While I put the correct Date ECA report issued for my bachelor (9 May 2019), I put the wrong date for my master degree (9 April 2019). :confused:

Can I update the correct Date in my PR application and write a Letter of Explanation to explain the typo?

Is there anyone dealt with a similar incident? :confused:

Can anyone please help me? :(

Thank you very much! :)

Last edited:

mbenzrider

Nov 18, 2018
After I got a nomination from Ontario last month, I received an ITA this month.

However, I just realized that I made a stupid mistake.

I put the wrong Date ECA report issued in my Express Entry profile. I did ECA with WES for both master and bachelor degrees. While I put the correct Date ECA report issued for my bachelor (8 May 2019), I put the wrong date for my master degree (8 April 2019). :confused:

Can I update the correct Date in my PR application and write a Letter of Explanation to explain the typo? Does it lead to a rejection of my PR application?

Thank you very much!
Hi there

Its just an administrative mistake. Nothing to worry about. Yes you can update the date in application

Reactions: jackan

Lrawar

Feb 24, 2023
Hi,

After I received an ITA, I just realized that I made a stupid typo mistake.

I put the wrong Date ECA report issued in my Express Entry profile. I did ECA with WES for both master and bachelor degrees. While I put the correct Date ECA report issued for my bachelor (9 May 2019), I put the wrong date for my master degree (9 April 2019). :confused:

Can I update the correct Date in my PR application and write a Letter of Explanation to explain the typo?

Is there anyone dealt with a similar incident? :confused:

Thank you very much! :)

Hey, what did you end up doing? I'm in a similar situation