+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Typo Fixed by CIC] CELPIP new requirement for class A: 4H now it's back to 4L

hurd

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: CELPIP new requirement for class A: 4H

NOC 0,A is still 4L for those who took the test before April 1st, and 7 for those who take it after April 1st. They just changed the scoring system, not the requirements for God's sake...

Please somebody changes the title of this thread as it's misleading and could scare the hell out of many people.

MenicMonday

Feb 25, 2014

Agree with hurd...it's the mapping that changed from the CELPIP score to the CLB, but the CLB requirement is still the same.

LPS

Champion Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014

Ahem.

For those that came late, there was a typo on the page that gave the impression that the requirements under the old scoring system had indeed changed.

That has been fixed.

wonderclicks

Nov 3, 2013
Mississauga

I had sent an email to CIC to clarify whether it is a typo or is that a new requirement ? However i didn't get any reply from them, and today the CIC site has been updated.

Big relief !!

All is well :)

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015

Finally, the typo was fixed!

For those who couldn't see the typo that was introduced by CIC 2 days ago, I took a screenshot showing the error before reporting it.

hurd said:
NOC 0,A is still 4L for those who took the test before April 1st, and 7 for those who take it after April 1st. They just changed the scoring system, not the requirements for God's sake...

Please somebody changes the title of this thread as it's misleading and could scare the hell out of many people.
It would be good if you spend a bit of your time reading the ENTIRE thread instead of making conclusions based on your line of thoughts. I'm flipping out when people just post whatever they have in mind without paying attention to what others are saying. Take a look to the screenshot I've posted. Maybe, it clarifies you the situation.