+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*****Types of chats for Spouse Sponsorship ****

Mar 3, 2020
Hello,

My husband is PR in Canada?

We are just married before few months in India. My husband and I are getting done all the paperwork for my PR application.

So we were going through the paperwork, we had just seen a part where it states,

"proof of contact, including letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations, or other documented proof of contact between the principal applicant and sponsor. A maximum of 10 pages should be provided"

We have enough chats data of WhatsApp as we mostly use it to keep in touch.
We also have some chat logs from us keeping in touch via Facebook, mail and Instagram between the phone and computer, which we could also include if it would help.

My questions are

How to best represent our relationship with the proofs of materials requested?

Which types of chats we should select to represent our relationship genuine?

Should we just include relevant parts (some of them are very long)? I’m guessing they mostly want to see the I love yous and friendly chit chat?

Which type of chats we should keep as an evidence either in text file or direct screenshots from phone?

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
I would include some chat log from the beginning of the relationship and then some chat logs from random times during the relationship to show that you guys kept in touch via chat.