+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TWP under Atlantic Immigration pilot program from UK

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi, To all the experts in the forum, I would really appreciate your help or point me in the right direction.

I’m now ready to apply for my TWP from London, I’ve received my job offer, my employer has submitted the endorsement application and it’s been approved from the province.

They have provided me the authority to apply for my TWP so I’m now ready to apply. on the application I do need to put my family’s details and confirm they are coming out to Canada with me but it does go onto say each family member needs to complete and submit their own application, which are all to be submitted along with mine. This is the part where I’m lost what visa must my wife and kids apply under?

I’ve read so much I’ve totally confused myself. Thanks

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
if it is possible can you please share your experience to find a job offer from Canadian employer.
if it is possible can you please share your experience to find a job offer from Canadian employer.
I started by spending a good month sending nearly every company within the Atlantic province’s within my trade a email. A lot did reply but a lot didn’t. I sent them a copy of my resume along with the email.
I was very lucky, I received 4 job offers in total. I’m a truck driver what trade are you?

Reactions: Mongolzam

Mongolzam

Jan 24, 2018
I'm trying to apply as a cook in Atlantic province but I don't know how to find I job offer. Can I please ask you a question? I used to live in USA and I have a commercial driver license with 4 years experience during 2007-2011 but license expired now. I can't renew my license because I can't get visa to enter USA. Is it possible to I can apply as truck driver under skilled trades program?

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
I'm trying to apply as a cook in Atlantic province but I don't know how to find I job offer. Can I please ask you a question? I used to live in USA and I have a commercial driver license with 4 years experience during 2007-2011 but license expired now. I can't renew my license because I can't get visa to enter USA. Is it possible to I can apply as truck driver under skilled trades program?
Unfortunately not, you must have worked at least one year (1,560 hours total or 30 hours per week) within the last three years. It can be full-time, non-continuous, or part-time, as long as it adds up to 1,560 hours.

Look at this link for me information on the Atlantic Immigration program
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot/eligibility.html

Reactions: Mongolzam

pbent

Dec 14, 2018
[o
I started by spending a good month sending nearly every company within the Atlantic province’s within my trade a email. A lot did reply but a lot didn’t. I sent them a copy of my resume along with the email.
I was very lucky, I received 4 job offers in total. I’m a truck driver what trade are you?
So I am guessing that you are now in Canada, how long did the entire process take