+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TWP Processing Time Riyadg

S

seal123

Hello All,

Need help from all; I have submitted temporary work permit application at Canadian Embassy Riyadh on 50 days back through Aramex. The family members were also included in this application including two young kids.
Can anyone tell me how many days it takes them to return passport as I need to go summer vacation prior moving to Canada. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,

S

seal123

Re: TWP Processing Time Riyad Saudi Arabia

Hello everone,
Any one please share your experiences regarding temporary work permit processing at Riyadh timescale and any special requirement for Temporary work permit.

Thanks,

S

seal123

The passports were returned on 18june but Canadian emassy did not send mail. Aramex also very lazy sending SMS but could not be received. I just got them on 09Aug2011.
Everyone must keep SELF FILLED airway bill this counter guys at Aramex dont care.

Good luck.

Joluz

Aug 12, 2011
Spousal Open Work Permit

Hi. I'm back. Sumagot na po CEM sa akin nung Aug.13, 2011 at di daw sila satisfied na nam-eet ko requirements nila kaya narefuse application ko at isa pang rason ay dahil sa lagpas 6 months na yung WP ng husband ko. Yung isang pa ekis nila ang di ko gaano clear sa akin. Heto pa ang nakasulat:
You have not demonstrated the you come within the exceptions under section 186 of the regulations exempting you from the requirement to obtain a work permit or that your employment in Canada comes within the exceptions to section 203 of the regulations. As, a result, your offer of employment must be the subject of an economic effect determination before a work permit can be issued to you. Your employer in Canada should contact the local office of the Department of Human Resources abd Skills Development Canada to begint his process.

Bale hayan po yung isang rason nila. Nabasa ko sa iba dito na kaparehas lang ng mga ipinasa nila ang binigay ko. Ang pinagkaiba lang po ay wala akong kasama anak sa pag-alis. Ano pa ba need ko mga documents para pag lumabas ang bagong WP husband ko eh dagdag ko yun? Heto nga pala mga pinasa ko sa CEM: Application for Work Permit, Family Information, Work Information Form, original passport with photocopy, 2pcs.passport size pictures with name and my birthday sa isang pics, NBI, TESDA Certificate in Caregiving, Birth Certificate and Marriage Contract, CENOMAR ( NSO Copy po yung tatlo ), DepEd Certificate re: Form 137 & Diploma with Red Ribbon from DFA. Sa husband ko naman na documents ay: Payslips, T4, Present Certificate of Employment, Work Permit and Photocopy of my husband's passport and Itemize Checklist.
Sana po matulungan niyo ko sa dilema kong ito. Gusto ko na po makasunod sa husband ko eh. Wait ko na lang bago WP ng husband ko at apply na lang po ako uli sa November o December. Please help me. Xencia na kung mahaba tinodo ko na po. Marami pong salamat and God bless you all!!

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Re: TWP Processing Time Riyad Saudi Arabia

seal123 said:
Hello everone,
Any one please share your experiences regarding temporary work permit processing at Riyadh timescale and any special requirement for Temporary work permit.

Thanks,
Hi. I also submitted my TWP application as caregiver in Riyadh since June 1,2011 and until now i havent reveived any confirmation from cic. also all my original documents has not been returned to me yet. my employer in canada is expecting us this month.i really don't know what is happening to my application. i even send an email to inquire about the status of my application but sad to say,i did not received any reply.i've read in the website that they will answer queries if it is beyond the normal processing period which is 6 months.so i guess, i just need to wait. how about you, what happened to your application?

mitchabs

Jun 22, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ seal123 ----pwede kita ma contact, hindi ako maka send nang PM sayo... may importante tanong ako sayo,,, applicant din ako nang TWP dito sa dubai... pls add mi mitch_abs@yahoo.com
i hope to hear u soon.... t.c and God Bless