+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two years, no test invite

sarafandee

Nov 18, 2014
I wish to thank IRCC for not inviting me yet to my Citizenship test after 25 months of my application date. On one side I feel frustrated, but on the other side I feel very important that they're spending all their resources performing these extensive security background checks on me. I must be really good at hiding my bad past that they still could not figure it out.

Too bad they'll end up with nothing, eventually.

Before anyone asks if I did this or that to inquire about the delay, my answer is yes I did everything. For now, I hired a lawyer, and I am pursuing this legally.

Wish me luck.

sweetcute123

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-09-2016
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
24-01-2017
I wish to thank IRCC for not inviting me yet to my Citizenship test after 25 months of my application date. On one side I feel frustrated, but on the other side I feel very important that they're spending all their resources performing these extensive security background checks on me. I must be really good at hiding my bad past that they still could not figure it out.

Too bad they'll end up with nothing, eventually.

Before anyone asks if I did this or that to inquire about the delay, my answer is yes I did everything. For now, I hired a lawyer, and I am pursuing this legally.

Wish me luck.
ok