+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

two-way courier USA

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
@yxjason , @Hertie - did you get your stamped passport back? Can you share how much time it will took? And did you submitted your passport to NY VFS?
I got my stamped passport two weeks ago. It was pretty fast since it was priority overnight. But it takes two days to transfer my passport to IRCC office and get stamped. I sent my passport to LA

Biriyan

Oct 7, 2020
I got my stamped passport two weeks ago. It was pretty fast since it was priority overnight. But it takes two days to transfer my passport to IRCC office and get stamped. I sent my passport to LA
Thanks for the quick response.

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
How did you track your passport (vfs to IRCC route)

anga88

Apr 11, 2022
I am trying to book 2 Way courier service for my temporary residence visa stamping in US. Few questions : 1) I can pick any center between NY and LA, correct? any preferences. 2) Application category will be "Original Passport Submission" and not "Temporary Resident Visa", correct? Please help.