+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

two-way courier USA

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
Anyone who applied from USA and received OPR recently got two-way courier instruction letter or found it on vac website?

Hertie

Aug 28, 2020
For TT consent form, which one part u fill? Wish or not wish? And when vfs sent u individual label, did u send FedEx Envelope as well? Or I need to buy them?
I filled the second page and the no wish part. No, you don’t need to buy FedEx envelope, I just printed the two labels and the invoice and FedEx will provide a pak for you. I put it in a brown envelope before I got there and FedEx still placed my brown envelope in one of their paks before putting the label on.

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
If
I filled the second page and the no wish part. No, you don’t need to buy FedEx envelope, I just printed the two labels and the invoice and FedEx will provide a pak for you. I put it in a brown envelope before I got there and FedEx still placed my brown envelope in one of their paks before putting the label on.
Can I print label on FedEx office since I do not have printer at home?

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
You just need to include the return label and the invoice. The VFS will send it through your email. They will deal with putting it in a pak to return to you
Ok and I have last concern that I see prepare payment for TT visa service charge on the instruction part. How do I deal with this part? Do I need to purchase money order?

Hertie

Aug 28, 2020
Ok and I have last concern that I see prepare payment for TT visa service charge on the instruction part. How do I deal with this part? Do I need to purchase money order?
Yes, you do. For me, I requested that they add it to the courier charges when they send me the payment link. So I just paid for it simultaneously with the courier labels online. But if you did not request that they do that and you have only paid for the courier labels already then you need to add a money order for the passport transmission fee which is like 20 something dollars. The amount is on the website.

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
Yes, you do. For me, I requested that they add it to the courier charges when they send me the payment link. So I just paid for it simultaneously with the courier labels online. But if you did not request that they do that and you have only paid for the courier labels already then you need to add a money order for the passport transmission fee which is like 20 something dollars. The amount is on the website.
Ok thank u so much

Reactions: Hertie