+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two way courier timelines

LuckyandHappy

Sep 6, 2020
I sent my passport through two way courier on the 3rd of November. The VFS updated that they are sending it to IRCC today. Has anyone gone through the whole process and received the passport back? If yes, what were the timelines?

Reactions: Kishan2020

Kishan2020

Mar 3, 2019
I sent my passport through two way courier on the 3rd of November. The VFS updated that they are sending it to IRCC today. Has anyone gone through the whole process and received the passport back? If yes, what were the timelines?
Hey I am also in the same process. After I shared my details with them they said thr next step would be that they would send payment link. But its been 3 days and they have not sent the payment link yet. How long did they take for you??

Ramyakarthik

Nov 18, 2020
Hi, I'm also in same process. Jus nw sent the details which they asked for. How long does it take for sending payment link. Also after making payment when they will send the consent form and courier form.

Msbrar6565

Nov 18, 2020
Hey I am also in the same process. After I shared my details with them they said thr next step would be that they would send payment link. But its been 3 days and they have not sent the payment link yet. How long did they take for you??
Could you explain it plz ,I sent email to
hi plz explain it,I send email two days before I got automated email which saying we will reply you within to days ,suppose I will get that email within two days and what would be the next step for passport submission like bluedart will come at our place for pickup passport or we have to send to them plz let me Clear, thanks

Msbrar6565

Nov 18, 2020
You got payment link or not yet , I’m also waiting for payment link

sharma2020

May 15, 2020
Hi, has anyone received the payment link yet?? We sent an email to VFS last Friday with step 1 information they asked for and it has been a week now and no payment link received, I'm worried because it has been about 12 days in total and they said that passport should be received by high commission in New Delhi within 30 days

Msbrar6565

Nov 18, 2020
Hi, has anyone received the payment link yet?? We sent an email to VFS last Friday with step 1 information they asked for and it has been a week now and no payment link received, I'm worried because it has been about 12 days in total and they said that passport should be received by high commission in New Delhi within 30 days
Same here I’m also waiting for payment link,

Kannuxxl

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
have u receive you passport back ?

Kannuxxl

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
hi there, I sent my passport last week ago through blue dart, it's been 7 days , how long will it take to get my passport back ?