+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two refusals!!! Russia or anyone help!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I explained in my first letter that I took law because I wanted to understand the legal stuff in my country so I can do business. But I also want to say that I got disappointed by the course itself (which is true, I honestly regret studying it but it’s free in my country so). Yes I want to apply for January 2022 intake. Thank you for giving me hope even with these words
What Bachelors in Digital Marketing have January intake?

Minsc's Boo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Category........
CEC
order copies of all documents submitted as well. You should review carefully all the docs submitted by your agency to see if there was anything missing or wrong. It's so rare to hire an agent who will discuss with you about your case as thoroughly as the members in this forum do.

Last edited:

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
order copies of all documents submitted as well. You should review carefully all the docs submitted by your agency to see if there was anything missing or wrong. It's so rare to hire an agent who will discuss with you about your case as thoroughly as the members in this forum do.
No need to order those separately. All submitted docs will be sent with GCMS notes.

bbbb141

Jul 30, 2021
How old are you? Who is paying for your studies?
I am 22 and my parents are my sponsors, I didn’t have any questions about financial stuff
Only about my purpose of visit and future job prospects. Some people in other forums told me that picking finances is not a good idea because it’s like choosing law.. and I should have taken management instead...