Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
Hi Guys,

I have two express entry provincial applications with two different NOCs and one express entry profile. Currently, both are in process and I'm concerned about the NOC mentioned in my EE profile. So I would like to know the following:

1- Does EE profile NOC should match the NOC of the provincial nomination before I get nominated? Though I checked the Nova Scotia guidelines and that's was not mentioned.

2- Can I update the NOC once I receive the nomination and before I accept it? Currently, the EE profile NOC is matching the SINP application. However, if I get nominated by NS before SINP, I may accept their nomination.

3- Can I get nominated from two provinces at the same time and both appear in my express entry profile?

Appreciate your feedback.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
A peek at the process.

You will accept nomination and later will receive ITA upon which you will submit your PR application.
Provinces will send a report to federal government about the candidates they nominated.
Now , the CIC officer will check your CIC profile with PNP profile and investigate if there are any anomalies.

Coming back to your question.

1. Yes, your Primary NOC should match with all the applications. You have to inform the province about the change in information.
2. Yes, you can update NOC post nomination. However, you should inform about the same to province regarding the changes. I suggest you to inform right away about the change in NOC. Less worries.
3. Although, you can apply to 'n' number of provinces, you can accept the nomination of only one and decline the rest.

Hope it helps.

kaceyx

Jul 27, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
A peek at the process.

You will accept nomination and later will receive ITA upon which you will submit your PR application.
Provinces will send a report to federal government about the candidates they nominated.
Now , the CIC officer will check your CIC profile with PNP profile and investigate if there are any anomalies.

Coming back to your question.

1. Yes, your Primary NOC should match with all the applications. You have to inform the province about the change in information.
2. Yes, you can update NOC post nomination. However, you should inform about the same to province regarding the changes. I suggest you to inform right away about the change in NOC. Less worries.
3. Although, you can apply to 'n' number of provinces, you can accept the nomination of only one and decline the rest.

Hope it helps.
Thanks Sundar for your reply.

Just a question, if I will inform NSNP about the NOC change; what should I say exactly? I don't want to bring the 2nd PNP application which may make them think that I don't have a genuine intent to reside in NS and eventually lead my application to reject.

Can I say, I have a technical issue with my EE and I'm unable to update the main NOC there and will send a technical report to CIC to resolve this once I'm nominated?

I will accept the first nomination I get regardless of which state nominates me.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Thanks Sundar for your reply.

Just a question, if I will inform NSNP about the NOC change; what should I say exactly? I don't want to bring the 2nd PNP application which may make them think that I don't have a genuine intent to reside in NS and eventually lead my application to reject.

Can I say, I have a technical issue with my EE and I'm unable to update the main NOC there and will send a technical report to CIC to resolve this once I'm nominated?

I will accept the first nomination I get regardless of which state nominates me.
I am not aware of NSNP as i applied through OINP.
I believe similar to OINP, they do have the link from which change in information can be intimated.

You can keep it simple like, "I like to change in information pertains to NOC. Please update my records as XXXX is my primary NOC not YYYY because my roles are mostly aligned to XXXX "

There will be contacts between CIC and Provinces as PNP to PNP contacts are highly unlikely. No worries.

kaceyx

Jul 27, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
I am not aware of NSNP as i applied through OINP.
I believe similar to OINP, they do have the link from which change in information can be intimated.

You can keep it simple like, "I like to change in information pertains to NOC. Please update my records as XXXX is my primary NOC, not YYYY because my roles are mostly aligned to XXXX "

There will be contacts between CIC and Provinces as PNP to PNP contacts are highly unlikely. No worries.

I'm not sure if this message "I like to change in information pertains to NOC. Please update my records as XXXX is my primary NOC, not YYYY because my roles are mostly aligned to XXXX " should go to CIC or the PNP. But I think it will not work for me.

My NSNP NOC is 21XX which I have enough experience to apply for it. While my current job is in NOC 01XX, which is suitable for SINP and that's what my express entry was set up for. And in addition, my job can fall easily under these two NOCs with a proven job responsibilities and reference letter.

I feel like I'm going to contact NSNP as I applied first to their nomination before SINP and tell them that I have applied last month for the SINP as I didn't get any updates/ application number from NSNP and wouldn't like to lose the opportunity to immigrate to Canada, especially that their website/ system was unstable when the opened for the in-demand jobs and went down a couple of times and I was not so sure that my application was accepted or received successfully. So, I want to keep a chance for a nomination with SINP in case NSNP doesn't nominate me for any reason.

Not sure how this will work, but I have to be clear and honest about my current scenario and assure them that NSNP was my first preference as I applied to it before SINP and I want to settle down there if they nominate me.

Let me know your thoughts :)

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
I'm not sure if this message "I like to change in information pertains to NOC. Please update my records as XXXX is my primary NOC, not YYYY because my roles are mostly aligned to XXXX " should go to CIC or the PNP. But I think it will not work for me.

My NSNP NOC is 21XX which I have enough experience to apply for it. While my current job is in NOC 01XX, which is suitable for SINP and that's what my express entry was set up for. And in addition, my job can fall easily under these two NOCs with a proven job responsibilities and reference letter.

I feel like I'm going to contact NSNP as I applied first to their nomination before SINP and tell them that I have applied last month for the SINP as I didn't get any updates/ application number from NSNP and wouldn't like to lose the opportunity to immigrate to Canada, especially that their website/ system was unstable when the opened for the in-demand jobs and went down a couple of times and I was not so sure that my application was accepted or received successfully. So, I want to keep a chance for a nomination with SINP in case NSNP doesn't nominate me for any reason.

Not sure how this will work, but I have to be clear and honest about my current scenario and assure them that NSNP was my first preference as I applied to it before SINP and I want to settle down there if they nominate me.

Let me know your thoughts :)
"my job can fall easily under these two NOCs with a proven job responsibilities and reference letter." - It is suggested that roles and responsibilities has to be 70% close to NOC at the least. Assess which NOC is closely aligned to your roles and responsibilities and apply for the same.

Irrespective of the NOC you choose, once you acquire nomination and apply for CIC, the application details should be similar to the one you inscribed in province application.

In your case, if you are updating NSNP then you should also update in EE profile as you have said NOC's of SINP and EE are same.
Your call mate :)

ozoozo

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
donot tell any of them about anything >>>>>>>>check which province u feel will be processed soon ,i think Nova is faster than SINP then change your noc according to it even before the nomination

kaceyx

Jul 27, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
donot tell any of them about anything >>>>>>>>check which province u feel will be processed soon ,i think Nova is faster than SINP then change your noc according to it even before the nomination

I don't have any indication till now which one will process the application faster than the other. Any how, if any started to contact me and take quick steps in my application, then, I think I will update the NOC before they nominate me.

Do you know if states give any indications that you are about to get nominated before they nominate you?

And can they contact me saying that I need I need to update the NOC in my EE profile to nominate me?

rashmidhanuka

Aug 6, 2018
Hi Guys,
Can I have 2 x applications under the FSW at the same time? One with myself as the main applicant and one with my husband as the main applicant.
We are doing this because both of us are eligible and we want to see which application gets invited first. His qualifications and occupation is better than mine and in my case my ielts results are really good.
Is it okay to have two applications ?