+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two ppr letters

Asrey

Jan 8, 2020
We applied through express entry and got ppr in gmail account on dec 5.
We submitted the passports and photos through vfs Hyderabad on dec 20 and it reached NDVO on dec 23, since then the vfs tracking shows 'is being processed' but we got another ppr in cic account on jan 8. Has anybody gone through similar situation?please suggest what to do next.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
We submitted the passports and photos through vfs Hyderabad on dec 20 and it reached NDVO on dec 23, since then the vfs tracking shows 'is being processed' but we got another ppr in cic account on jan 8. Has anybody gone through similar situation?please suggest what to do next.
Nothing is needed to be done here.

bsrketh

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hi thank you for the reply, but we are getting anxious as we have not received any update, since the passport reached ndvo :(
Mine took 5 working days to even say "was received by IRCC office". It definitely took me about 9 days to get it back. Christmas and New Year holidays might be the cause for delay in your case. Just wait it out.

Asrey

Jan 8, 2020
Mine took 5 working days to even say "was received by IRCC office". It definitely took me about 9 days to get it back. Christmas and New Year holidays might be the cause for delay in your case. Just wait it out.
I agree. But my concern was if delayed passport dispatch has anything to do with two ppr letters received in span of a month or not.
What was your ppr date if I may ask?

bsrketh

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
I agree. But my concern was if delayed passport dispatch has anything to do with two ppr letters received in span of a month or not.
What was your ppr date if I may ask?
I don't think it'll cause you any issues. They already accepted your passport so there's nothing to worry about.

I got my original PPR mail on Jan 31st 2019 but had to change visa office to Delhi since I was out of US on vacation. So, I got a second PPR mail on Feb 11th 2019.

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
This happened to me. Received PPR email directly to my email inbox and another PDF document in my CIC account. I sent in my passport after the second letter and my application was approved. Two ppr emails didn't really affect anything. I think it's just automation that results in a second email.

Asrey

Jan 8, 2020
This happened to me. Received PPR email directly to my email inbox and another PDF document in my CIC account. I sent in my passport after the second letter and my application was approved. Two ppr emails didn't really affect anything. I think it's just automation that results in a second email.
Hi thanks for the reply.
In my case I sent the passports before I got the PDF letter in cic account, so was little anxious. I hope everything goes fine :)

Asrey

Jan 8, 2020
I don't think it'll cause you any issues. They already accepted your passport so there's nothing to worry about.

I got my original PPR mail on Jan 31st 2019 but had to change visa office to Delhi since I was out of US on vacation. So, I got a second PPR mail on Feb 11th 2019.
Thanks for your reply.
I hope everything goes fine. :)

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
Hi thanks for the reply.
In my case I sent the passports before I got the PDF letter in cic account, so was little anxious. I hope everything goes fine :)

yeah, I should've mentioned there was a 10 day gap between email and the CIC message. so if i'd sent my passport right away, id be in the same boat as you.

anyways, i don't think it makes much of a difference. it's probably just a process redundancy.

Asrey

Jan 8, 2020
Hi all,
Thank u for your time and response
I got passport dispatch message today.

There is no need to worry if anyone gets two ppr mails :). Lesson learned.
It took 15 working days exactly to get the message. :)

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
We just got notification from CIC page that our application got approved!

CanRon

Jun 4, 2019
Hello Guys,

I need your advise.

When the processing time exceed 6 months, I have raised web form. I got the reply that the decision was made and mail was sent to my mail ID in September. I was regularly checking my mail box, spam folder. But I am sure the mail was not received. The Visa Office is New Delhi.

I wrote to them (via email and web form) and asked for the letter again. But even after a week, there is no response from their side.

The VFS does not accept the passport without letter.

Do anyone have the contact number to call or email ID of higher authority ?
What should I do ? Please help me.