+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two or more degrees

ahkin

May 20, 2018
Dear all,

I have finished a 5-years bachelor of architecture and assessed by WES as a 4-years bachelors degree, since they told me that Canada does not have a 5-years bachelor's degree.

I have also assessed my incomplete masters of science in architecture. Mentioned on WES report as one year of graduate study.

Am I eligible for two or more degrees?

Kindly inform me.

Thank you so much.

Last edited:

ahkin

May 20, 2018
Anyone? I really could not find an answer on the whole forum and the internet. They are all conflicting opinions. I cannot even seem to be able to contact CIC to ask them.

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Anyone? I really could not find an answer on the whole forum and the internet. They are all conflicting opinions. I cannot even seem to be able to contact CIC to ask them.
I think you should be able to, if WES evaluated it as 1 years.. Did they put any comment regarding it was incomplete?

How many credits had you completed already in the MS?

Reactions: ahkin

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
If you have created an EE profile, when you fill the profile based on the ECA report, the system automatically calculates the points for the number of certificates you are eligible. Search Ray of Hope 90 for posts by Maverick28, pg 33 to 37 he has made concise and well explained posts on the ECA and how to interpret it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ahkin

ahkin

May 20, 2018
I think you should be able to, if WES evaluated it as 1 years.. Did they put any comment regarding it was incomplete?

How many credits had you completed already in the MS?
No, Doesn't mention any in-completion. only written "One year of graduate study".

I do not remember really, but, I have finished more than half of it, was left for me only two courses and my final jury.

ahkin

May 20, 2018
If you have created an EE profile, when you fill the profile based on the ECA report, the system automatically calculates the points for the number of certificates you are eligible. Search Ray of Hope 90 for posts by Maverick28, pg 33 to 37 he has made concise and well explained posts on the ECA and how to interpret it.
I just checked it. Yes, thank you so so much. The whole confusion is all gone now. Thank you for both of you guys; Dodogirl and shersingh. Appreciate it so much.