+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two or more degrees option not available when creating express entry profile

AshwiniMahade

Feb 20, 2020
Hi,
I have done BLS/LLB (Bachelor of Legal Sciences & Bachelor of Laws - 5 years). My WES report states “Dual bachelor’s degree (four years). However, when I was creating my profile for express entry, there was no option for two or more degrees or dual bachelor’s. If I choose single bachelors degree then it will lower my points.
Any suggestions?

ChocoHagela

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Write both as bachelors, while computing it'll count as double bachelors as far as i remember, you can check your score anyway 24 hrs after you complete your EE Profile.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
You're not eligible for two or more degrees, from what i understand you've done one degree with dual majors, which is equivalent to a 4 year bachelor degree.

To be eligible for two or more degrees, you have have one degree which is at least 3 years and at least another 1 year certificate or diploma.

AshwiniMahade

Feb 20, 2020
You're not eligible for two or more degrees, from what i understand you've done one degree with dual majors, which is equivalent to a 4 year bachelor degree.

To be eligible for two or more degrees, you have have one degree which is at least 3 years and at least another 1 year certificate or diploma.
Bachelor of legal sciences - 3 years
Bachelor of laws - 2 years

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Is that what is indicated on your WES ECA report?

Remember, whatever you put in education on your profile has to coincide with what you've obtain on your ECA.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
That's why i don't think you can claim two or more degrees, because they consider it equivalent to one 4-year bachelor degree.