+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two or more certificates

Amer M F A

May 25, 2021
Hi All,
If I have a post graduate certificate fro UK university done part time for 8 months period, Can I claim for two or more certificates? Notice that I already have ECA for bachelor degree four years.

Thanks

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi All,
If I have a post graduate certificate fro UK university done part time for 8 months period, Can I claim for two or more certificates? Notice that I already have ECA for bachelor degree four years.

Thanks
You need to upgrade your ECA, if it was evaluated and recognized by WES as one year certificate, then your Canadian education equivalency becomes two or more certificates.
Only then you will be eligible to select two or more certificates option. And it is totally at the immigration case officer disposal to deduct your points or count it valid.

It all depends on your certificate and its evaluation.

Try to search your certificate (by name) and college for previous experiences on this forum.

GL

Amer M F A

May 25, 2021
You need to upgrade your ECA, if it was evaluated and recognized by WES as one year certificate, then your Canadian education equivalency becomes two or more certificates.
Only then you will be eligible to select two or more certificates option. And it is totally at the immigration case officer disposal to deduct your points or count it valid.

It all depends on your certificate and its evaluation.

Try to search your certificate (by name) and college for previous experiences on this forum.

GL
Thank you for your reply