+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees."

Lakshmi Priya

Jun 6, 2019
What does this exactly mean. "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees."

Actually I have a 4 year bachelor's degree(Engineering) and 1 year diploma in French language course. Am i eligible to select "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" option while applying for EE.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019

Actually I have a 4 year bachelor's degree(Engineering) and 1 year diploma in French language course. Am i eligible to select "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" option while applying for EE.
Get your ECA report done. Whatever it says, is what you'll input.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

You need to get ECA for your credentials first.

Lakshmi Priya

Jun 6, 2019
Get your ECA report done. Whatever it says, is what you'll input.
Sure. But in WES which category am i supposed to choose? Below are the options to choose. Can you please guide me.

Depending on your level of education and which institution(s) you earned your degree from, you may need the following documents:

• University education: Final or provisional degree certificate (for example, a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, doctorate degree, or postgraduate diploma) and statement of marks
  • State boards for technical education: Final or provisional diploma certificate and statement of marks
  • State boards for general nursing and midwifery: Certificate of General Nursing and Midwifery, annual statement of marks from the nursing board, and academic transcript from the nursing school or training hospital
  • Professional education (Institute of Chartered Accountants, Institute of Cost and Work Accountants, Institution of Engineers, Institute of Company Secretaries): Certificate of Membership and statement of marks/official examination results

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sure. But in WES which category am i supposed to choose? Below are the options to choose. Can you please guide me.

Depending on your level of education and which institution(s) you earned your degree from, you may need the following documents:

• University education: Final or provisional degree certificate (for example, a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, doctorate degree, or postgraduate diploma) and statement of marks
  • State boards for technical education: Final or provisional diploma certificate and statement of marks
  • State boards for general nursing and midwifery: Certificate of General Nursing and Midwifery, annual statement of marks from the nursing board, and academic transcript from the nursing school or training hospital
  • Professional education (Institute of Chartered Accountants, Institute of Cost and Work Accountants, Institution of Engineers, Institute of Company Secretaries): Certificate of Membership and statement of marks/official examination results
You choose option one for your university degree. Was your French language diploma done at a college or university? It may not be able to be assessed.

Reactions: Lakshmi Priya

Lakshmi Priya

Jun 6, 2019
You choose option one for your university degree. Was your French language diploma done at a college or university? It may not be able to be assessed.
Hello! I have got evaluated my 4 year bachelor's degree from WES. Now only my one year French language course is pending and yes I have done it from a well known university only.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello! I have got evaluated my 4 year bachelor's degree from WES. Now only my one year French language course is pending and yes I have done it from a well known university only.
You said Alliance Francaise...that is a language centre not a college or university.

Lakshmi Priya

Jun 6, 2019
Hi. I applied for WES evaluation and I got my electronic report. I have completed a 4 year bachelor's degree and 1 year certificate course. My evaluation report has the below details.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
College-level certificate (one year) and bachelor's degree (four years)

So my question is, what does this mean. In my Express entry profile which option should I choose.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi. I applied for WES evaluation and I got my electronic report. I have completed a 4 year bachelor's degree and 1 year certificate course. My evaluation report has the below details.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
College-level certificate (one year) and bachelor's degree (four years)

So my question is, what does this mean. In my Express entry profile which option should I choose.
You can select "two or more"

Reactions: Noyan2020