Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Dear Friends
I have done Matriculation + 3 year diploma in Engineering + Bachelor in Engineering.
I have done ECA for my Bachelor in Engineering already for FSW2014 but unfortunately my app reached on 31st Dec and cap was filled.

Now to increase my points in EE, If I send diploma in engineering for ECA , will I get the points of Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees
Anybody having the same qualification please put some light on it.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
You can only show one ECA report, so this time include all your transcripts in respective sealed envelope from Graduation onwards. Send them all together to WES.

geetsingh

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Naveen,

No offense, but are you serious in asking your query?

You diploma led to your degree.

Your degree is a lateral entry from your diploma course.

I'm sure you have not done your 12th, as post your 10th standard you started your diploma of 3 years & then your degree of 3 years.

How can you say you did 2 different courses of different kinds or even in same field but different???

VJ2015

Mar 13, 2015
Hi Naveen, I also did my BE after completing a Diploma.Registered with WES for both Diploma and Degree as few friends of this forum suggested. I have applied for both courses transcripts and waiting. Can you brief how wes accepted BE with three years ?

blue_57

Jun 3, 2014
Dear TS,

You should have sent your two certificates to WES when you applied ECA the first time. I suggest you send again your certificates and have them re-assess your credentials. I did this last year. I sent my 2 certificates and my ECA report qualifies for two degree which is 23 points in FSW 2014 pointing system.

einstein_pr

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
VJ2015 said:
Hi Naveen, I also did my BE after completing a Diploma.Registered with WES for both Diploma and Degree as few friends of this forum suggested. I have applied for both courses transcripts and waiting. Can you brief how wes accepted BE with three years ?
Hi VJ2015,

Did you send transcripts for Diploma too? Did you write any letter of explanation to indicate what lateral entry is? Are they familiar with this concept? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

VJ2015

Mar 13, 2015
I am yet to receive Diploma transcript and will send both Degree and Diploma transcripts to WES.
Ofcourse with letter of explanation to indicate what lateral entry is.
Will update soon

naveen.s

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Did anybody get points for 2 or more post secondary qualification for diploma+B.E......
Please reply

KJSK

Sep 29, 2015
No you will get only points for bachelors only...

Two degree means you have two different degrees like Mechanical + Electrical

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Hello Folks,

My Educational Qualification:-Senior secondary Class 12 + Three-year Polytechnic Diploma + four year Engineering Degree.

Here is my WES Report,

Educational Credential Assessment for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

I do believe I am eligible for “Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees, one must be for a program of three or more years.”

Can any senior member please confirm.