+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees.. Batchelor's

preet28

Oct 25, 2017
I am confused what would be my level of education
i have Btech (4years ) in India got ECA done for that
i have two post grad diplomas in Canada(1year each)

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I am confused what would be my level of education
i have Btech (4years ) in India got ECA done for that
i have two post grad diplomas in Canada(1year each)
No need to be confused
You ll have to add them one by one in your application and the system will tell you. Most probably 2 or more. But you dont actually choose that, you choose a level PER diplpma added

Benito

Apr 20, 2017
good day house pls am confused. i just did my ECA with WES and i want to know if i can go in for two or more certificates my ECA states bachelor degree four years and post graduate diploma one year. pls can dis stands as tow or more certificate as ur response will be highly appreciated. thanks

jrohit18

Jul 27, 2018
good day house pls am confused. i just did my ECA with WES and i want to know if i can go in for two or more certificates my ECA states bachelor degree four years and post graduate diploma one year. pls can dis stands as tow or more certificate as ur response will be highly appreciated. thanks

yes that most probably stands for two or more..... you just feed the credentials into the system and see for yourself.

Benito

Apr 20, 2017
yes that most probably stands for two or more..... you just feed the credentials into the system and see for yourself.
Thanks so very much for the response. how do i go abt putting it into the system to confirm as u have suggested. your response is appreciated. once again thank you

jrohit18

Jul 27, 2018
Thanks so very much for the response. how do i go abt putting it into the system to confirm as u have suggested. your response is appreciated. once again thank you

Go to CIC website and create your account. then start an application for "PR through express entry" and fill it up.

Pragya11

Jan 11, 2020
Have a look at the following rules-
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.
Important notice: One must be for a program of three or more years.

ECA assessment results:

A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree

PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:
  • Post-Bachelor's Certificate
  • Post-undergraduate certificate
  • Post-Bachelor's Diploma
  • Post-undergraduate diploma
  • Graduate Certificate
  • Graduate Certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Postgraduate certificate
  • Postgraduate Diploma
  • Graduate Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Graduate diploma
  • two-year Postgraduate Diploma, specializing in [name of discipline]
  • two-year Bachelor’s after degree with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline]
  • Dual Bachelor’s degree (four years)
source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/education-assessed/read-report.html

As you can see, your post secondary school diploma does not fit to the above criteria, You cannot claim "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" points. You only can claim 3 years bachelor's degree points.
Hope it helps, Good Luck!
Please what of this...
ECA report : Bachelors degree (4years), undergraduate certificate (1year). Does this mean 2 or more

Mr Tém

Jul 19, 2021
Hello, sorry for bothering if this question has already been answered. I only have a bachelor's degree and I know that ACCA is accepted for "2 or more certificates" in Express Entry, however I just want to know if I only need to do the ACCA Applied Knowledge exams to be able to get an additional certificate to my bachelor's degree (is it accepted or do I also need to do the ACCA Applied Skills exams also?)