+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two NOC in one company - how to organise supporting documents

Vietgirl

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Hello,

I am claiming two NOC from the same company. I have obtained a reference letter which contains my duties of both position. I am going to enclose employment contract/promotion letters and payslips to go with this reference letter.

My question is should I create one PDF and upload twice or these two NOCs or should I create two separate PDF by the same reference letter enclosed with only contract/promotion letters related specifically to each NOC.

I am asking for opinion/experience so I can make it the most clear to the visa officer to review my application.

Thanks in advance.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hello,

I am claiming two NOC from the same company. I have obtained a reference letter which contains my duties of both position. I am going to enclose employment contract/promotion letters and payslips to go with this reference letter.

My question is should I create one PDF and upload twice or these two NOCs or should I create two separate PDF by the same reference letter enclosed with only contract/promotion letters related specifically to each NOC.

I am asking for opinion/experience so I can make it the most clear to the visa officer to review my application.

Thanks in advance.
All you documents and proofs will be in 1 PDF only. You put all your documents in one PDF and submit it.

Vietgirl

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
All you documents and proofs will be in 1 PDF only. You put all your documents in one PDF and submit it.
I have two slots to upload supporting documents for two NOC. Your answer is still the same?

I see in your timeline, you got your PR in about 2 months. that is pretty quick.

I have another question, hope you can help me:

I have a dual citizenship and two passport. In one of my passport, my name is A_B_C Last_Name; in one of my passport, my name is written Last_name C_B_A. The order of my name is written in each country is different. Because of this, on some documents my first name would be A_B_C and on some it would be C_B_A

In your opinion, do I have only one name or am I known by "another name"?

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
I have two slots to upload supporting documents for two NOC. Your answer is still the same?
If you have 2 slots then it should be separate PDF per NOC. I had just one so answered accordingly.

I see in your timeline, you got your PR in about 2 months. that is pretty quick.
Yes. I was lucky. I got it in 1 month actually. eAPR on 14th Aug, PPR on 20th Sep. It depends on the visa office your application is being processed. Some are quicker than the rest.

I have a dual citizenship and two passport. In one of my passport, my name is A_B_C Last_Name; in one of my passport, my name is written Last_name C_B_A. The order of my name is written in each country is different. Because of this, on some documents my first name would be A_B_C and on some it would be C_B_A
It is one name. Just your surname was shuffled. You do mention about this confusion in you LoE and attach a self attested affidavit stating the name change in the documents. LoE is very important to mention anything out of order and should ALWAYS be attached even if it is optional document.

btoronto

Star Member
May 6, 2014

I also had 2 NOCs in one company. I uploaded the same reference letter in both slots.

Reactions: Vietgirl