+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two job roles in one company

saranjiths

Aug 11, 2019
While applying, I had mentioned a promotion. This meant a change in my job role but no change in NOC. My company gave me the reference letter as a single document. But while trying to upload the documents, it shows two different sections to upload the documents.

The reference letter clearly mentions the promotion. Can I use the same document for both the places?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
While applying, I had mentioned a promotion. This meant a change in my job role but no change in NOC. My company gave me the reference letter as a single document. But while trying to upload the documents, it shows two different sections to upload the documents.

The reference letter clearly mentions the promotion. Can I use the same document for both the places?

No change in NOC means no change in required duties. So it's basically the same job in the eyes of Immigration. Job title doesn't matter.
So because it's identical NOC in both positions you mentioned, you can use the same document for both, but just make sure the dates mentioned in your letter correspond exactly to the ones you entered in your profile. A simple discrepancy of 1-day can cause delays.

saranjiths

Aug 11, 2019
No change in NOC means no change in required duties. So it's basically the same job in the eyes of Immigration. Job title doesn't matter.
So because it's identical NOC in both positions you mentioned, you can use the same document for both, but just make sure the dates mentioned in your letter correspond exactly to the ones you entered in your profile. A simple discrepancy of 1-day can cause delays.
Thank you for the reply. I'll keep this in mind

Jul 14, 2019
I have a similar situation
I am working for a company that went through rebranding and restructuring I ve held the same job throughout the work period
I maintained the same job duties and responsibilities but the job title changed but I will be having the same NOC code
Do I need to make multiple entries while making my express entry profile or just one entry ??

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
hi,
what does travel passport/documents (multiple) mean?
All passports to be included (expired ones also ) since18?
or one valid passport?