+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TWO FRIENDS applied for study permit for Toronto , ONE IS REFUSED !!!

grewalalways

Dec 8, 2013
Please HELP!! :(
Last month, A friend of mine and I applied for study permit for canada . My friend got the Study visa and mine is refused
we took same study courses in past :
1 year of diploma in cooking and food preparation (2011)
12th with humanity subjects (2013) . My friend got 70 percent marks whereas i got 75%)

we applied for same course (Culinary Management 2 years diploma )
my friend got 6 Bands(5.5 minimum) in IELTS and i got 6.5(6 minimum)

we applied under SPP Scheme from same immigrant consultant

My Criminal Record is clear and the college has ALREADY accepted my admission fees and sent me fees receipt
had got my GIC

Reason Of Refusal :
Proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of : your qualification, previous studies, employment and your future prospects and plans.

My consultant told me to reapply for visa and i did it but got the same reason of refusal
please tell me if something is wrong ? should i apply again

p.s - there is no problem related to funds as i've cleared it with my consultant
PLEASE I NEED HELP ASAP

harman-sran692

Nov 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2013
File Transfer...
03-12-2013
Med's Request
Pre medical done
Interview........
no..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
it's luck bro..donot waste ur time..just move on to other country..i can understand ur feelings,.i also got refusal letter yesterday..now preparing for new zealand..

Inder.preet156

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
Its real unfare hna ..... but bro u have to move to aus .... i think its better country to study and as money wise ... moreover tgey give visa on behalf of students potential not on luck factor

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grewalalways said:
Please HELP!! :(
Last month, A friend of mine and I applied for study permit for canada . My friend got the Study visa and mine is refused
we took same study courses in past :
1 year of diploma in cooking and food preparation (2011)
12th with humanity subjects (2013) . My friend got 70 percent marks whereas i got 75%)

we applied for same course (Culinary Management 2 years diploma )
my friend got 6 Bands(5.5 minimum) in IELTS and i got 6.5(6 minimum)

we applied under SPP Scheme from same immigrant consultant

My Criminal Record is clear and the college has ALREADY accepted my admission fees and sent me fees receipt
had got my GIC

Reason Of Refusal :
Proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of : your qualification, previous studies, employment and your future prospects and plans.

My consultant told me to reapply for visa and i did it but got the same reason of refusal
please tell me if something is wrong ? should i apply again

p.s - there is no problem related to funds as i've cleared it with my consultant
PLEASE I NEED HELP ASAP
Now what was the main reason of your refusal? if we may ask VO.... they cant say..they write same reason for most people.. ppl you assume they wont get it got it.. and those that their profile is very very gud end getting shit from VO..... Pls try other countries and dont get stuck with this

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
I also got the same reason of refusal.. re-applied on 20th Nov, still waiting... @harman, whts ur reason?? and how is NZ??

trollmasta

Sep 5, 2013
prashant1111 said:
I also got the same reason of refusal.. re-applied on 20th Nov, still waiting... @ harman, whts ur reason?? and how is NZ??
ur profile prashant?..and which university and course had u applied for?....n wat changes did u make in ur second attempt??

harman-sran692

Nov 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2013
File Transfer...
03-12-2013
Med's Request
Pre medical done
Interview........
no..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
prashant1111 said:
I also got the same reason of refusal.. re-applied on 20th Nov, still waiting... @ harman, whts ur reason?? and how is NZ??
Proposed study is not reasonable interm of ur previous study..well NZ is not baad..wonderful country and easy to settle down

grewalalways

Dec 8, 2013
thank you all for replies
@harman sran , i think that you are right bro i'm also looking forward to New Zealand

@prashant wish you the best for this time :)

@inderpreet , PR is easy in new zealand and after that you can move easily to australia

grewalalways

Dec 8, 2013
camani said:
Now what was the main reason of your refusal? if we may ask VO.... they cant say..they write same reason for most people.. ppl you assume they wont get it got it.. and those that their profile is very very gud end getting *censored word* from VO..... Pls try other countries and dont get stuck with this
true story bro

trollmasta

Sep 5, 2013
but new zealand has very less job opportunities in d business field right?...and how dus getting PR in new zealand lead onto getting access to australia?

harman-sran692

Nov 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2013
File Transfer...
03-12-2013
Med's Request
Pre medical done
Interview........
no..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
quote author=trollmasta link=topic=175755.msg2766241#msg2766241 date=1386595873]
but new zealand has very less job opportunities in d business field right?...and how dus getting PR in new zealand lead onto getting access to australia?
[/quote]
If u got PR in new zealand then u can work full time in australia..i donot regardng jobs in business field..m engineering student and nz needs engineers..it is clearly mention than engineering is in skill shortge list which newzealand needs