+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Envelops or one to send to WES

suryar.mail

May 23, 2017
Hey Guys,

I got my transcripts in sealed envelop from university. Should I again keep this sealed envelop in another envelop and send to WES ?
Also please suggest what are the documents I need to include in the sealed envelop other than my transcripts and degree certificate ? Should I include a copy of passport also ?

Last edited:

shahid7in

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
Hey Guys,

I got my transcripts in sealed envelop from university. Should I again keep this sealed envelop in another envelop and send to WES ?
Also please suggest what are the documents I need to include in the sealed envelop other than my transcripts and degree certificate ? Should I include a copy of passport also ?
I

I Am also expecting same from all

suryar.mail

May 23, 2017
Okay I got my transcripts and sent it like this and got a positive feedback.
1. University Sealed Transcripts.
2. One Big envelop (To keep your transcripts envelop)
3. One small envelop (To keep the WES payment copy , Passport copy)
4. One photo copy of passport
5. One Degree Certificate copy.
6. One proof of your WES Payment copy.

Keep the university sealed transcripts in a Big envelop and take another smaller envelop, keep your passport photo copy, Degree Certificate copy, WES Payment copy. Now keep this smaller envelop in the bigger envelop. Now the big envelop will contain two items 1. University Sealed Envelop 2. Small envelop which contains your a. passport copy b. WES Payment Copy c. Degree Certificate copy. Make sure to write the WES Canada address and your full address and your WES Number in all the envelops.
The small envelop idea was told to me by the DHL courier guy. He suggested me to keep the remaining photocopies in a separate envelop as most of the people who couriered followed that practise. It worked for me.

This should be good enough. However verify once before sending if the rules and documents proofs necessary haven't changed.

Reactions: shahid7in

shahid7in

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
Okay I got my transcripts and sent it like this and got a positive feedback.
1. University Sealed Transcripts.
2. One Big envelop (To keep your transcripts envelop)
3. One small envelop (To keep the WES payment copy , Passport copy)
4. One photo copy of passport
5. One Degree Certificate copy.
6. One proof of your WES Payment copy.

Keep the university sealed transcripts in a Big envelop and take another smaller envelop, keep your passport photo copy, Degree Certificate copy, WES Payment copy. Now keep this smaller envelop in the bigger envelop. Now the big envelop will contain two items 1. University Sealed Envelop 2. Small envelop which contains your a. passport copy b. WES Payment Copy c. Degree Certificate copy. Make sure to write the WES Canada address and your full address and your WES Number in all the envelops.
The small envelop idea was told to me by the DHL courier guy. He suggested me to keep the remaining photocopies in a separate envelop as most of the people who couriered followed that practise. It worked for me.

This should be good enough. However verify once before sending if the rules and documents proofs necessary haven't changed.
Hi Bro

Thanks for your reply

I will get one Sealed envolpe from university and I will buy new big envolpe and put university and other docs in big envolpe ....

Also please let me know is Manav Bharti university is va