+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two EE Profiles with different IELTS scores

Akinoluwa

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

I wrote my IELTS and got the following scores.
Listening - 8
Reading - 7.5
Writing - 6.5
Speaking - 7

My CRS score was 400. If I had achieved a score of 7 in Writing, I would have attained a score of 458. Painful. I have requested for a remark for IELTS which takes between 6 to 8 weeks.

My question. Can I create two EE profiles. One with an IELTS Writing score of 6.5, while the second one with 7(which might be the upgrade after the remark). Because with the Writing Score of 6.5 and CRS of 400, I would get an Invitation from Ontario, while with the Writing Score of 7 and CRS of 458, I would definitely get an invite from Canada.

Then I would use the one which corresponds to my remarked IELTS and delete the other profile.

I hope this is not wrong, as the TRF has a certificate number.

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A bump by 58 points? Have you checked using the CRS calculator?

I would suggest you to keep your first profile of 400 points as it is and even if you receive an invite from Ontario you would still have 60 (8 weeks) days to submit the documents. If you are so sure that your IELTS score would be changed to 7 then you can update your EE profile at anytime.

Creating a second profile with a score of 7 even before getting your revised scores in not advisable. However, if you get an ITA and your IELTS marks DO NOT change (I hope it does) you can always decline the invite.