Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Hi,

I have 2 degrees. 2 bachelor's degrees.

From WES:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Two bachelors degrees (four years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Arts
Year: 2008
Awarded by: XXX
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Management
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Laws
Year: 2013
Awarded by: XXX
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Law
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

When I am making my express entry profile under Study section, they are asking my details of my education.
so I have made two separate entries for both the degree.

In both the degree they ask for level of education.

For bachelor's degree they ask if it is eca evaluated then I select 'Yes' , further they ask level of education according to ECA. So I select bachelor's degree. In same form they again ask for level of education so I again select bachelor's degree.

Then I created one more entry for second Degrees . In which they ask for level of education so I selected again bachelor's degree.

Please let me know if I have to select two or more degree with one atleast three years or more in each entries or just to choose bachelor's degree?

Thanks

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
You will need to select two or more degree because it will give you more points and you are qualified for that option based on WES evaluation.

zshavit

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
I need to select in both of the rows Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees
Or in one row Bachelor’s degree and in the other row Two or more certificates...?

Thanks