+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two day gap between exit date on PCC and actual exit date

nuclearbattery

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
Hello folks. Wanted to get some feedback on an issue that I only caught when getting ready to submit my eAPR. The PCC states that I lived in the country until X-2 date, when I actually exited the country on X date. Since it would be best to reconcile my address history (which, unlike personal history, requires me to reconcile the address to the last day), I am wondering what I should do with the two day gap in between.

Three options:
Should I say I exited on X-2 (but then I won't have any evidence for this - my hotel records/flight times show I exited on X)?
OR should I be straightforward, say I exited on X and submit a letter of declaration about the typo on the police certificate?
OR should I go through the frustrating hassle of getting another police certificate made?

Any guidance would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

ashishsharma2985

Sep 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
Doc's Request.
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Hi,

I would suggest to go with option 3 as it will make sure that you don't get any rejection. There have been lot of rejections due to PCC issue.

If new PCC process takes lot of time then you can submit an LOE explaining them about the situation and request for additional time to submit correct PCC.

Hope this helps.

nuclearbattery

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
ashishsharma2985 said:
Hi,

I would suggest to go with option 3 as it will make sure that you don't get any rejection. There have been lot of rejections due to PCC issue.

If new PCC process takes lot of time then you can submit an LOE explaining them about the situation and request for additional time to submit correct PCC.

Hope this helps.
Thanks. I guess it might be worth to go through the hassle.