Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
Bro I'm unaware of any reason
bro, when they rejected your application, they also provide a letter with list of refusal reasons and their is a check box. the point that is checked is your rejection reason. it seems that your agent is either hiding the rejection reason from you coz maybe he might have done some mistake on his hand such a lack of documents or he is just too lazy to provide you the reason.

first thing you should do is to meet him up and take that letter anyhow and apply for CAIPS.

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
Bro What can i do now
because you are applying under non-spp, (if your course is of 2-year) you have pay college fees of 1sem or 1year whichever you want and pay GIC, then you have to show funds for remaining tuition fee and remaining 1-year living expense by mode of loan or fixed deposits in bank.

Reactions: Harman221

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
bro, when they rejected your application, they also provide a letter with list of refusal reasons and their is a check box. the point that is checked is your rejection reason. it seems that your agent is either hiding the rejection reason from you coz maybe he might have done some mistake on his hand such a lack of documents or he is just too lazy to provide you the reason.

first thing you should do is to meet him up and take that letter anyhow and apply for CAIPS.
Bro reason there is ( other reasons)

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
Bro reason there is ( other reasons)
but after other reasons there will be a line for eg:- your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of............

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
because you are applying under non-spp, (if your course is of 2-year) you have pay college fees of 1sem or 1year whichever you want and pay GIC, then you have to show funds for remaining tuition fee and remaining 1-year living expense by mode of loan or fixed deposits in bank.
Thanks bro!
As my GIC is completed and i am changing college now and I'll be paying fee for 1st semester
And also showing some balance in bank account nearly 5lac i think then case will be enough strong

HariKiran

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
My file was submitted on 25/05/2017 according to the tracking number i have got and till 14/05/2017 it was processed, and on 15/05/2017 decision was taken and passport was dispatched. So it took exactly 20 days .
What are updates you got in portal? Does it shown review of eligibility in progress and medical passed, before getting rejection.

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
Thanks bro!
As my GIC is completed and i am changing college now and I'll be paying fee for 1st semester
And also showing some balance in bank account nearly 5lac i think then case will be enough strong
not at all. 5lac is not at all enough. 3 semesters fee of seneca will be around $19,000 and $10,000 you have to show for remaining one year living expense. so it will be good if you show 13-15 lac bank funds (loan or f.d or both).

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
not at all. 5lac is not at all enough. 3 semesters fee of seneca will be around $19,000 and $10,000 you have to show for remaining one year living expense. so it will be good if you show 13-15 lac bank funds (loan or f.d or both).

That may be the reason for my refusal,
This time I'll be making my financial part stronger

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
That may be the reason for my refusal,
This time I'll be making my financial part stronger
no finance is not a reason. but it can be if you show less funds. by the way when did you apply second time and when your got your rejection ? i mean how many days it took?

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
no finance is not a reason. but it can be if you show less funds. by the way when did you apply second time and when your got your rejection ? i mean how many days it took?
I applied on 25/05/2017 and got my refusal on 15/06/17