+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TVR Help for apply online visa

Sara.ali

Jul 14, 2013
Hi i want to apply visa online i made cic n gc accunt but on upload doc spce ther is just few doc we can upload but ihv many doc to upload plx tell how can i do this

MSPsy

Sep 27, 2013
Dear Sara

When you login to your MyCIC account it gives direction for uploading documents. Try to have all your documents in JPEG and reduced image size. To combine several pages that serves the purpose of single document, you can paste all in MSWord. I did the same! I have just finished submitting my application online.

Good Luck!

Sara.ali

Jul 14, 2013
One more question the application forms has to fill online or filld on hard copy n thn scan if i do ths thn the extra tab will not show

MSPsy

Sep 27, 2013
Sara.ali said:
One more question the application forms has to fill online or filld on hard copy n thn scan if i do ths thn the extra tab will not show
Among the three, only Family information form has to be printed and scanned and it is only becasue you are required to write the names in your Native language. If your Native language is English, then of course you do not need to make a print. In my case, as my native language is Urdu, I had first typed all the information in English then got a print of it, wrote all the names in Urdu with a pen. Signed and dated the form and scanned it.

The other two forms. Application for Temporary Residence and Schedule IMM5257 have to be filled and validated on computer. You do not need to print them. When you'll submit the application, they will ask you to make a digital sign.

abidajs

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2012
AOR Received.
Gt approval 12 oct 2012
Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
i m applyng fr trv online, filled family info form, nd imm 5257....im confused whether i hv to fill imm 5257 schedule 1 form too? i read on forum that we hv to fill that form otherwse ur app wud be return ...bt it says that if u ans yes to ny questn 3 to 6 then only u hv to fill imm 5257 schedule 1 ...plz help