+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Turkish Visa Office

NoraJartan

Feb 3, 2016
I just wanted to let you guys from Turkey know that Turkish Visa office is incredibly fast, probably the fastest I think...

I applied online at around 00.00 am on 20th June, and got my passport request at around 01.00pm on 22th June!

Apparently I got my visa in (almost) 1 day... That is fast!

To process my passport took 5 days though.. But it was okay, because I already had a letter of approval in my inbox so didn't worry much :)

Before applying I searched a lot in this forum but couldn't find much about applying from Turkey so I thought this info might be useful for some people.

Good luck everyone!

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Yes, it's extremely fast.
Can you please share your profile in detail :)

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
tebrik ederiz :)

NoraJartan

Feb 3, 2016
karki said:
Yes, it's extremely fast.
Can you please share your profile in detail :)
As soon as I send 10 messages in this forum I'll be able to do that I think.. :) I'm a newbie for the moment ^_^

NoraJartan

Feb 3, 2016
FMJeb said:
Wow that's fast! Can anyone apply from Turkey or I must be a citizen?
I think you need to be staying in Turkey as a resident at the time of your application, you don't need to be a citizen.. But I'm no expert, you can ask vfs global turkey if you want more information..

MapleMoose

Jul 8, 2016
NoraJartan said:
Çok teşekkürler :)
Hi, congratulations but can you tell me just to make sure, if this was for student visa? In that case, I might be applying for programs starting this September if the process is that fast...

NoraJartan

Feb 3, 2016
MapleMoose said:
Hi, congratulations but can you tell me just to make sure, if this was for student visa? In that case, I might be applying for programs starting this September if the process is that fast...
Yes, Student Visa (Study Permit) for myself and Visitor Visa (Temporary Visitor Visa) for my husband and son.

It is really fast, and I suggest you apply online, with a strong letter of intent (the most important thing!) explaining why you want to study in Canada, why in that particular program, and always try to prove that you will be coming back after finishing your studies and try to show as much financial funds as you can...

studentpermit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hi there!

I am not sure which office in Turkey has been processing your visa. Is it Istanbul or Ankara?

I have to disagree with you about the fastest office if Anakra is what you have intended. Because my "Study Permit" has been stuck in Ankara's office for two months now with no means of communication where it should be processed in ONE WEEK (as the CIC system states).

Applying online is time-consuming... I recommend that you go to the nearest office and apply on paper, at least you have someone to speak with and manage the follow-up of your application.

Good luck everyone.

mihachris

May 5, 2016
A friend of mine applying from Turkey got his passport request today, 4 days after online application. So Turkey VO seems to be really fast.