+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Turkish Police Clearance Request ( Turkish Residents , your help please)

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Hello,

i have lived for 4 years in turkey. last week i was asked to upload police certificate for every country i lived in for more than 6 months.
for Turkish police clearance, it is stated in the CIC website that it must have Archived records. However, when i went to the embassy and asked them that they told me you will get criminal record ( police clearance ) but without archived records as it is only available for Turkish citizens. so i want to ask you guys do i proceed and upload the one that embassy give me or do i have to attach also an explanation that i can't provide the archived records. i saw many Turkish applicants was told that their PCC is invalid because it didn't contain the criminal records.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello,

i have lived for 4 years in turkey. last week i was asked to upload police certificate for every country i lived in for more than 6 months.
for Turkish police clearance, it is stated in the CIC website that it must have Archived records. However, when i went to the embassy and asked them that they told me you will get criminal record ( police clearance ) but without archived records as it is only available for Turkish citizens. so i want to ask you guys do i proceed and upload the one that embassy give me or do i have to attach also an explanation that i can't provide the archived records. i saw many Turkish applicants was told that their PCC is invalid because it didn't contain the criminal records.
Include explanation note alongwith police clearance.

OzzyIst

Apr 18, 2021
Hello,

do you have turkish id code? use "e-devlet". that is how i got for my non turkish wife

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
do you have turkish id code? use "e-devlet". that is how i got for my non turkish wife
i lost access to it. i no longer live in Turkey. i need to be there to have access for it from PTT. did your wife get the archival record with the criminal record even when she is not Turkish ? would appreciate the info. i am worried that CIC won't accept the document.

OzzyIst

Apr 18, 2021
i lost access to it. i no longer live in Turkey. i need to be there to have access for it from PTT. did your wife get the archival record with the criminal record even when she is not Turkish ? would appreciate the info. i am worried that CIC won't accept the document.
yeah, she has access to edevlet and id for non citizens starting with 99

Marwanch

Feb 16, 2022
bro when did you apply ? and what the date they ask you for police certificate ?

i apply from turkey too i still waiting for reply

for the police certificate use e devlet or go to emniyet they will give you the paper easly

Newbie2015

Oct 12, 2021
I applied in April 2018 for spouse sponsorship, got refused and now they are asking for updated documents after appeal won

do you know if emniyet gives the same paper as from e-devlet. Also is there a difference between "Judicial Record Check" and "Criminal Record Check" ?