+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tulong po plss..parang awa nyo na..

annabel04

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
I did a BIg mistake po nung nagfill up ako ng application kit online.instead na married ang statUs,single nilagay ko kasi single ako s passport,kakakasal lang namen last mOnth.nagalit employer ko falsificatioN of documents daw un.Anu poNg dpat kong gawin??sbe ng agency nasubmit na online.pero ung mga requirements ko hindi pa kulang pa ng diploma.pls tUlungan nyo ko..

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-05-2013 LOA dated 10-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
27-11-13 results submitted//add'l med req 01-13-2014 submitted 1-30-14
Interview........
Ecas "in process 2-18-2014"
Passport Req..
08-04-2014 (Apr. 27, '14 ecas changed to decision made)
LANDED..........
22-03-2014 entered as TFW under YNP/May,22,'14 Landed as Immigrant
annabel04 said:
I did a BIg mistake po nung nagfill up ako ng application kit online.instead na married ang statUs,single nilagay ko kasi single ako s passport,kakakasal lang namen last mOnth.nagalit employer ko falsificatioN of documents daw un.Anu poNg dpat kong gawin??sbe ng agency nasubmit na online.pero ung mga requirements ko hindi pa kulang pa ng diploma.pls tUlungan nyo ko..
Hi,

How come you submitted your applications online but some of the requirements are still missing? Just wondering if you just use the application kit online which includes application forms then you gave it to your agency and they are the one who will submit it on your behalf? Did you fill-up Use of Representative form?

You need to make a clear situation about your case so I can help you better :)

annabel04

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
hello!thank God hindi naman pala nasubmit pa print out palang.but because of this my employer might cancel my lmo.
Thanks po..

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
annabel04 said:
hello!thank God hindi naman pala nasubmit pa print out palang.but because of this my employer might cancel my lmo.
Thanks po..
Hi,

I don't think just because you didn't use your married name it has an affect with your application and your employer might cancel your lmo. If you really qualified to the position being offered to you then probably the agency is the one who's just saying it. Hopefully hindi ka nagbayad ng malaki sa agency. Good luck :)

annabel04

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Actually,my employer is a family friend.Magkaproblema daw ako pag nag apply na ko for PR kung single nilagy ko pero married na ko.falsification daw yun.Ang problema ko ngayon is kakakasal ko lang last april,wala pa ung nso ko.tanggapin kaya yung certified true copy lang?to follow ko nalang ung nso?help me pls.im here in hong kong.

zacoroka

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
annabel04 said:
Actually,my employer is a family friend.Magkaproblema daw ako pag nag apply na ko for PR kung single nilagy ko pero married na ko.falsification daw yun.Ang problema ko ngayon is kakakasal ko lang last april,wala pa ung nso ko.tanggapin kaya yung certified true copy lang?to follow ko nalang ung nso?help me pls.im here in hong kong.
@ annabel04, maki-sagot na po ako...i think hindi siya falsification,kasi if i am right,noong nag-apply ka,single ka naman,kaso nagpakasal ka na so meaning kailangan mo lang i-udpate yung status mo sa embassy from single to married and use an updated passport...I think in the site of the hongkong canadian embassy, there'll be procedure to update the status,just read those details...

@ buleg,if you have free time,paki-tulungan mo na itong si annabel04 kung paanong procedure,hindi ko kasi masyadong kabisado ang procedure dahil nag-a-apply pa lang ako sa Canadian embassy-Abu dhabi...sorry,buleg ha,kapag may free time ka lang naman po...

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
annabel04 said:
Hi,

It's not falsification of documents. Falsification is to state untruthfully; misrepresent. Hindi ka naman nag-misrepresent in the first place coz you're still waiting for your Marriage Certificate from NSO. You can submit certified true copy of your marriage certificate/notarized copy. If you're LMO is under your maiden name, it's fine coz you can state in the application form IMM1295B that you're married. However, if you already filled-up the form IMM1295B and you didn't fill-up Question#2 Have you ever used any other name (e.g. nickname, maiden name, alias, etc.)? You should change the form that you fill-up if pwede pa.

Ano ba nakalagay sa passport mo, maiden name or married name? Sa Canada naman hindi uso yung nagpapalit ng name after marriage so understandable yung situation mo, you can state that you're married sa forms na pi-fill-upan and sa documents that your gonna submit. Pero kung nagpalit ka na sa passport ng married name dapat yun ang nilagay mo sa IMM1295B form.

It won't affect in your PR application if you're going to apply for PR soon. You just need to fill-up the form correctly, state your maiden and married name. Attach documents to testify that you're married (marriage certificate). Importante kung ano yung nasa passport mo yun din ang ilagay mo sa forms na pifill-upan mo. Your PR is long way to go so you don't need to worry about it :)

krincyreia

Apr 9, 2013
Hi buleg,

Just wanna ask u, under ako ng LCP i've been here on ontario for 8months and plano ko magbakasyon for 6weeks and to get married n,
Ok lng b yun? Gusto ko muna i clear lhat before i leave fOr vacation coz im worried bka d nko mkablik dito after vacation,

Thank you in advance!

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
krincyreia said:
Hi buleg,

Just wanna ask u, under ako ng LCP i've been here on ontario for 8months and plano ko magbakasyon for 6weeks and to get married n,
Ok lng b yun? Gusto ko muna i clear lhat before i leave fOr vacation coz im worried bka d nko mkablik dito after vacation,

Thank you in advance!
Hi,

If your employer is approved for your vacation then you check your necessary documents going back to Canada:

1. If your TRV is still valid (if it's single entry you need to apply for new TRV coz you used it already when you reached Canada, if it's multiple check the expiration date)

2. Your working permit/visa (be sure to it's still valid when you enter Canada after your vacation)

Philippine requirements to get OEC are: Contract and Working Visa. Just apply for Balik Manggagawa coz you're just on vacation. Try to call POEA too coz their requirements might vary or change from time to time. Make sure that you have all the necessary docs before you leave Canada :)

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
Buleg said:
Hi,

If your employer is approved for your vacation then you check your necessary documents going back to Canada:

1. If your TRV is still valid (if it's single entry you need to apply for new TRV coz you used it already when you reached Canada, if it's multiple check the expiration date)

2. Your working permit/visa (be sure to it's still valid when you enter Canada after your vacation)

Philippine requirements to get OEC are: Contract and Working Visa. Just apply for Balik Manggagawa coz you're just on vacation. Try to call POEA too coz their requirements might vary or change from time to time. Make sure that you have all the necessary docs before you leave Canada :)
Hi Buleg, pasensya na po, meron po ako PM sa yo, hope mabigyan mo ulit ako advise kung ano dapat gawin, salamat.

krincyreia

Apr 9, 2013
Thanks buleg,

Valid nman lhat ng documents ko, just wondering kung 6weeks ung vacation ko after 24 months pwede nba ako mag apply ng pr? Someone told me that for as long as na babayaran ko ung tax ko while on vacation pwede ako mag apply ng pr even if i took vacation more than whats written on themy contract,,

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
krincyreia said:
Thanks buleg,

Valid nman lhat ng documents ko, just wondering kung 6weeks ung vacation ko after 24 months pwede nba ako mag apply ng pr? Someone told me that for as long as na babayaran ko ung tax ko while on vacation pwede ako mag apply ng pr even if i took vacation more than whats written on themy contract,,

Hi,

You can read this link for PR applications under LCP: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/permanent_resident.asp :)

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
roman_emperor08 said:
Hi Buleg, pasensya na po, meron po ako PM sa yo, hope mabigyan mo ulit ako advise kung ano dapat gawin, salamat.
Hi,

Just send another CSE and state your situation. I already sent you the link for CSE. Good luck :)

annabel04

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Buleg said:
Hi,

It's not falsification of documents. Falsification is to state untruthfully; misrepresent. Hindi ka naman nag-misrepresent in the first place coz you're still waiting for your Marriage Certificate from NSO. You can submit certified true copy of your marriage certificate/notarized copy. If you're LMO is under your maiden name, it's fine coz you can state in the application form IMM1295B that you're married. However, if you already filled-up the form IMM1295B and you didn't fill-up Question#2 Have you ever used any other name (e.g. nickname, maiden name, alias, etc.)? You should change the form that you fill-up if pwede pa.

Ano ba nakalagay sa passport mo, maiden name or married name? Sa Canada naman hindi uso yung nagpapalit ng name after marriage so understandable yung situation mo, you can state that you're married sa forms na pi-fill-upan and sa documents that your gonna submit. Pero kung nagpalit ka na sa passport ng married name dapat yun ang nilagay mo sa IMM1295B form.

It won't affect in your PR application if you're going to apply for PR soon. You just need to fill-up the form correctly, state your maiden and married name. Attach documents to testify that you're married (marriage certificate). Importante kung ano yung nasa passport mo yun din ang ilagay mo sa forms na pifill-upan mo. Your PR is long way to go so you don't need to worry about it :)
'

pasensya na po talagang confused ako.hindi pa po nasubmit application ko kaya magbagong fill up ako ng form to change my status.kasi nag agency ako to help me out.gusto nila irenew ko passport and dapat daw nso ipasa ko sa embassy eh wala pa nga kako nso nagpaadvance copy palang ako.end of may pa makuha.clarify ko lang po,NO NEED TO CHANGE NA KO NG PASSPORT FROM SINGLE TO MARRIED?IATTACHE KO MUNA CERTIFIED TRUE COPY?TAMA PO BA?godbless po!