+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tuition fee problem visa

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
This letter of acceptance replaces all previous offers issued and will expire unless:
A $1,500.00 tuition deposit is received by the College on or before: March 31, 2021
The balance of the first semester tuition fees are paid and received by: June 15, 2021

I’ve paid the deposit of $1500
But I haven’t paid my first semester tuition and I’m about to apply for visa next week is that possible cause my first semester tuition deadline is June 15 and I’m applying for visa like June 18

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
This letter of acceptance replaces all previous offers issued and will expire unless:
A $1,500.00 tuition deposit is received by the College on or before: March 31, 2021
The balance of the first semester tuition fees are paid and received by: June 15, 2021

But I haven’t paid my first semester tuition and I’m about to apply for visa next week is that possible cause my first semester tuition deadline is June 15 and I’m applying for visa like June 18
This has been discussed several times already and we advised that you should pay full year tuition before applying to better your chances. It's now up to you to take the advice or proceed as you deem fit.

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Are you saying that you are applying for a study permit without paying your tuition fee because deposit doesn’t count as a fee and they won’t grant you a visa without a fee receipt (a semester or year) that depends on the stream you are applying from but tuition fee is the MAIN requisite.

fishnchip92

Star Member
May 24, 2021

What exactly is your question? You are likely to lose your spot if you fail to pay 1st semester fee by the deadline. Note the paid deposit is just to reserve your spot but that doesn't guarantee unless you pay your 1st semester by the deadline.

Last edited:

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
You need to pay all the college fees as required by the deadline otherwise you will lose your seat in the program, you have only 3 days left and it can take upto several business days for the funds to hit the college's account. Colleges are usually very strict about non-payment of fees on time, check the regulations from the college about fee payments.

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
This has been discussed several times already and we advised that you should pay full year tuition before applying to better your chances. It's now up to you to take the advice or proceed as you deem fit.
My bad but my agent isn’t saying I should pay tuition fee.
I wish I could pay it but my sponsor doesn’t have the money now

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Are you saying that you are applying for a study permit without paying your tuition fee because deposit doesn’t count as a fee and they won’t grant you a visa without a fee receipt (a semester or year) that depends on the stream you are applying from but tuition fee is the MAIN requisite.
I have friends that they granted visa without paying tuition fee or even deposit fee
It’s different here in Nigeria

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
I have friends that they granted visa without paying tuition fee or even deposit fee
It’s different here in Nigeria
Some applicants were able to secure approvals with only a deposit but they are the exceptions rather than the rule. If you want to be on the safe side, pay at least a semester fee.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I suppose he doesnt have that money at the moment. All those deadlines has passed technically. Today is Saturday in Canada and his last deadline is June 15 which is Tuesday. Unlikely fund will hit School account in less than 24hrs from Monday (working day). i dont think OP is legit

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Some applicants were able to secure approvals with only a deposit but they are the exceptions rather than the rule. If you want to be on the safe side, pay at least a semester fee.
i did not pay my tuition fees before my study permit approval i only paid it after i got approved. but my school had a very far deadline. so only tuition deposit was enough. deadline for 1st semester was 6 august i guess so i did not rush to pay before i get my approval

May 7, 2019
i did not pay my tuition fees before my study permit approval i only paid it after i got approved. but my school had a very far deadline. so only tuition deposit was enough. deadline for 1st semester was 6 august i guess so i did not rush to pay before i get my approval
Congratulations to you bro you have been a great tools here wish you all the best.
Please what is the name of your school