+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

tuition fee payment option

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hello,

Has anyone paid their tuition fees to the University of Toronto? I intend to pay off my tuition soon but can't seem to find UofT bank account details that I can use to send money from Pakistan? If anyone has the University's bank details please provide it.

Thanks!

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
So you are asking on a public forum for someone to give you some bank details/account number ?

Maybe you would be well advised to contact the university direct or maybe I can give you an account I just set up pretending to be UOT, just kidding by the way

Just saying should never trust a public forum for some details

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
So you are asking on a public forum for someone to give you some bank details/account number ?

Maybe you would be well advised to contact the university direct or maybe I can give you an account I just set up pretending to be UOT, just kidding by the way

Just saying should never trust a public forum for some details
You are right--I worded the question wrong actually: my main concern is that I can't find the bank account details for UofT online for wire transfers, so just wondering if that is even an option for international students or not?

If someone has located relevant information online, then a link would be helpful as I can't find it. I have emailed the university too