+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tuberculosis test during Express Entry Process

salahster

Nov 20, 2017
Hi all,

I got my ITA beginning of October and I pass my medical beginning of Februry. I received a test last week asking me to contact the doctor. The doctor asked me to do some test (Saliva) and also x-ray next february. My question is about the process now. Should I submit my AOR and follow the process or should I decline as the invitation will expire in january ?
If I submit, will cic process my application or will they wait till I have final results ?
thanks in advance,

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi all,

I got my ITA beginning of October and I pass my medical beginning of Februry. I received a test last week asking me to contact the doctor. The doctor asked me to do some test (Saliva) and also x-ray next february. My question is about the process now. Should I submit my AOR and follow the process or should I decline as the invitation will expire in january ?
If I submit, will cic process my application or will they wait till I have final results ?
thanks in advance,
How did you pass medicals without submitting the application? An AOR gets generated only after you submit the application !

salahster

Nov 20, 2017
I got ITA, I am preparing all my documents. and before I submit all, I went to the clinic to pass medicals and get the report I can upload. Of course we can do it !

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
I got ITA, I am preparing all my documents. and before I submit all, I went to the clinic to pass medicals and get the report I can upload. Of course we can do it !
So the clinic told you to do additional tests? Your query seems to be confusing to me:confused:

salahster

Nov 20, 2017
its easy...
1/ I got ITA
2/ I am preparing all my docs. I need to upload the clinic proof that I did test, so
3/ went to clinic to do my tests
4/ once the clinic sent the results, I received an email from LDNPPMD@international.gc.ca saying that I have to contact the doctor for further instructions
5/ I contacted the doctor, and said that maybe... I have Tuberculosis... and I need to do other tests for a period of 6 weeks...
6/ I have to submit my ITA before mid january
7/ If I submit, will cic process my application or will they put it on hold till I clear everything with the clinic
as TB is not a reason for rejection and in case we have, we just need to take a treatement... As per my searches