+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trying to pay RPRF online using TD VISA but payment failed

hpjack

Star Member
Jul 1, 2013
Hi All,

Today I was trying to pay my RPRF online using VISA, I tried 3 times but the system would not accept my payment.

The system keeps saying Payment Failed.

=========== TRANSACTION RECORD ==========
CIC EN LIGNE | ON-LINE

Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1
Canada
1-800-225-8227 (FR-Cda) / 1-888-242-2100 (EN-Cda)

TYPE: Purchase

ACCT: Visa $ 490.00 CAD

CARD NUMBER : 45##########2110
DATE/TIME : 04 Feb 14 20:12:40
REFERENCE # : xxx xxxxxx M
AUTHOR. # : xxxxxx
TRANS. REF. : Rxxxxxxxxx

Transaction not completed

Please retain this copy for your records.

Anyone having same issue please share experience.

Thanks in advance.

amenia

Feb 4, 2014
ontario canada
Category........
Visa Office......
paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 23rd 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 12th 2013
Interview........
Feb 5th 2014 accepted for PR also
LANDED..........
sometime in mid march :)
Re: Trying to pay RPRF online using VISA but payment failed

Was it a prepaid visa? If so could of been the problem I paid my husbands a few weeks back with a visa and it went threw so it does work to pay online.

wessless

Aug 11, 2013
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-02-2014 RPRF/BIODATA
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
Med's Request
12-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
02-04-2014

Call your Credit Card company, maybe your limit per transaction is not enough. Maybe you entered a wrong billing address. Could be anything, but the online payment option for RPRF does work.

hpjack

Star Member
Jul 1, 2013

amenia said:
Was it a prepaid visa? If so could of been the problem I paid my husbands a few weeks back with a visa and it went threw so it does work to pay online.
Thanks for advise.
I live inside Canada and i'm using TD credit card and i have more than enough credits.

Maybe i will try calling the credit card company.

Thanks.

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014

Also check that address which you type when making payments matches the address the bank has.

hpjack

Star Member
Jul 1, 2013

Just called TD credit card company.
The rep said my VISA card has no problem at all, and all payments are going through from credit card company end, it is the CIC end who is blocking this payment.
And she was saying some other TD credit card users are having same issue and they recommend me to call CIC to confirm...

Since i only have 30 days for this payment, i dont want to waste too much time on this..
Anyone know any other payment method? looks like credit card payment is the only option on my RPRF request email.

Any TD credit card user having same problem please share.

Thanks.

Patricia1221

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
1221; 1222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
AOR Received.
04-06-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013

hpjack said:
The rep said my VISA card has no problem at all, and all payments are going through from credit card company end, it is the CIC end who is blocking this payment.
And she was saying some other TD credit card users are having same issue and they recommend me to call CIC to confirm...

Since i only have 30 days for this payment, i dont want to waste too much time on this..
Anyone know any other payment method? looks like credit card payment is the only option on my RPRF request email.

Thanks.

Check address when you are entering paymetn this is very important too!!!

hpjack

Star Member
Jul 1, 2013

Yes i did check with bank, my address is correct.
Like I said, all payments are going through credit card company end, CIC is the one whos rejecting it.
Really Confused...

LCM21

May 1, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29, 2013
AOR Received.
June 13, 2013
Med's Request
December 13, 2013
Med's Done....
January 10, 2014 (received 22/01/14)
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 8, 2014
hpjack said:
Please anyone? any help is really appreciated.
I paid with my TD cc and had no issues. Not sure why it's not working for you - perhaps indeed a spelling error?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Try using another credit card or your friends credit card... that what I did when I got stuck when I was applying for TRV :)

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Informative

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
donwin4real said:
Informative
What's the deal with those posts?? Please contribute to a discussion, or read thru the posts only.

hpjack said:

Thanks.
Have you called CIC yet?? Might be worth a try if the TD rep mentioned that a couple of TD customers
are having / had the same issues.
I paid applications fees and work permit fees for the past couple of yours with my TD visa and never had issues.

hpjack

Star Member
Jul 1, 2013
iam_toby said:
What's the deal with those posts?? Please contribute to a discussion, or read thru the posts only.

Have you called CIC yet?? Might be worth a try if the TD rep mentioned that a couple of TD customers
are having / had the same issues.
I paid applications fees and work permit fees for the past couple of yours with my TD visa and never had issues.
Hi Toby, i called TD VISA again yesterday and turns out my visa address is not been updated since i moved.
I did update my address for my debit account thought they would auto update my visa address too since they all belong to TD.
anyways i paid rprf successfully after they updated my address. have to wait 24 hours for the bank system to do the modification though.
cheers!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
hpjack said:
Hi Toby, i called TD VISA again yesterday and turns out my visa address is not been updated since i moved.
I did update my address for my debit account thought they would auto update my visa address too since they all belong to TD.
anyways i paid rprf successfully after they updated my address. have to wait 24 hours for the bank system to do the modification though.
cheers!
Great!! Glad it all worked out for you. Thanks for checking back in with the update!