+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trying to find job in canada

ashley03

Oct 31, 2007
hi to everyone!im cathy a filipina working in kuwait as cashier.Im a college graduate actually.im just wonderin if anyone can help me find a company who use to hire workers abroad.and also can u give me the other jobsites to help me find a job.tnx!Godbless!

imado

Dec 12, 2007
ashley03 said:
hi to everyone!im cathy a filipina working in kuwait as cashier.Im a college graduate actually.im just wonderin if anyone can help me find a company who use to hire workers abroad.and also can u give me the other jobsites to help me find a job.tnx!Godbless!

actionaziz

Dec 12, 2007
i am living in morocco.i get for a bacalauriat. i am searching for someone help me to get a work a,nd visa to cahada.

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
actionaziz

Employers don't really use this site to look for employees. You should try applying to companies directly or using recruitment services like monster.com, jobs.ca, etc.

gloriane

Secretarial positions normally aren't eligible for work permits.

xax_u2

Jan 1, 2008
Hi there, I'm a filipino and currently working in cayman Island as a plumber, Is there an.yway i can apply a job or is there a company who hire's and issuing a temporary permit in canada. Though my other skills are refrigeration and industrial electrician..

mark16

Nov 9, 2007
Hi,

I wish you much success in looking for work. As you start submitting your resume to employers and job board, you may want to insure that your resume is professional and sells your experience, knowledge and skills on paper. The job search can go to waste is the resume is poor. Nothing is worse then spending ours sending our resumes, only for employers to place you in the "no thank you" pile. I would suggest the following steps:
Prepare your resume
Send out resumes
Refine your interview skills.

HRinmotion.com is a well known job preparation company that may be able to assist you with your resume and interview skills. They work with high profile companies throughout Canada and US as well as global job seekers.

A few job boards I would recommend are:
www.monster.ca
www.bctechnology.com
www.workopolis.com
www.canadajobs.com
www.careerbuilder.ca

If you require any additional information, I would be more then happy to assist.

I wish you much success in the new year.

Regards,

Mark

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
Jobrapido.com is a good site for jobs

emmaruth

Aug 31, 2012
Hi everyone!i'm currntly working here in hongkong as a nanny.i would like to find a job in canada.can u recomend an agncy that can help me.how many months shld i workhere to process my papers

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all job seekers...... a must watch video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0qilenGVi4&feature=related