+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRY applied online on 19th Mar-20.

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
Hi,

I applied visit Visa online on 19th Mar_20 till now no response on the same. Anybody applied same time or any update?

Regards
NK

mikunn85

Oct 17, 2019
Hi,

I applied visit Visa online on 19th Mar_20 till now no response on the same. Anybody applied same time or any update?

Regards
NK
Hi,

I applied on the 13th of March and I have gotten their response, and the application has gone has far as doing my medicals. I am just waiting for the next step from the embassy since I passed my medicals.
Also, they are only attending to visa applications of immediate family members of citizens , permanent residents and some other people on exemption. You can check their website if you fall into the category of those with exemptions. If you do, then you will have to send them a mail and your application will be attended to. My husband is a permanent residence so my application is been processed at the moment.

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
Hi Thank you for your reply, I just applied tourist Visa with my family, no relatives in Canada. So just thought if anyone in same situation.

Reactions: Tirana2020

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
Hi,

I applied on the 13th of March and I have gotten their response, and the application has gone has far as doing my medicals. I am just waiting for the next step from the embassy since I passed my medicals.
Also, they are only attending to visa applications of immediate family members of citizens , permanent residents and some other people on exemption. You can check their website if you fall into the category of those with exemptions. If you do, then you will have to send them a mail and your application will be attended to. My husband is a permanent residence so my application is been processed at the moment.
I have post graduate work permit and my visit visa expire next month, I ma currently stuck in Finland , After I visited my family due to Coronavirus I had to apply for extension due the current situation. however, I am qualify to travel to Canada and I am planning to travel next month. can my visa Approved?

mikunn85

Oct 17, 2019
I have post graduate work permit and my visit visa expire next month, I ma currently stuck in Finland , After I visited my family due to Coronavirus I had to apply for extension due the current situation. however, I am qualify to travel to Canada and I am planning to travel next month. can my visa Approved?
Please check this link, you will get all the information you need from there
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/travel-restrictions-exemptions.html

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
Hi,

Regards
NK

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Hi,

Regards
NK
This is insane. Did you apply from inside Canada and online?

Did you try raising web form?

Did you order the GCMS notes?

Try reaching out to the MP and if MP is not helping then throw email directly to the immigration minister. Immigration minister will most probably ask your MP to handle that but they will ask it.

rohitsheen

Apr 13, 2018
Hi...

I had applied on 1st-May-2020.....after that due to COVID all processing stopped.......Now earlier this yearI got slot to get biometrics done......Waiting ever since.

Below are my timeline:

Application:
1st-May-2020
Biometrics request letter 4th-May-2020
Biometrics completed : 9th-August-2021
After that waiting.....

My application is for renewal of Visa (applied from India) as I had earlier been granted the Visa in 2018, however since my passport expired in 2020 Feb, hence, Visa also was valid till then......Eagerly waiting for update on this......

Admins kindly guide us......Want to visit a friend, its been 4 years since last seen him.

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
This is insane. Did you apply from inside Canada and online?

Did you try raising web form?

Did you order the GCMS notes?

Try reaching out to the MP and if MP is not helping then throw email directly to the immigration minister. Immigration minister will most probably ask your MP to handle that but they will ask it.
Yes WEB form GCMS notes all tried. Applied from UAE, biometrics done already. Have Travel history EUROPE, UK, USA, Malaysia etc. Don't know what is happening.