+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRWP APPLICATION GUIDE

aswinkrish09

Jun 27, 2019

This in response to your mail and details received from the Canadian Citizenship and Immigration Centre, stating your verified job offer and referral to process your visa application under assigned Immigration Attorney/Advocate/Representative (Diplomatic preference applicants) at the High Commission of Canada.
All required procedures for visa approval will therefore be initiated according to the authorized regulations of the Canadian Home Office for visa applications made through assigned Immigration Attorney/Representative. You are to mail back the scanned copies of the required documents;

BELOW ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR VISA APPLICATION
  • Passport Photograph With White Background (1)
  • Medical Certificate (You May Choose To Undergo A Medical Test On Your Appointment)
  • Aadhar Card, Pan Card Or Any Government Recognized Identity
  • Your International Passport Data Page Copy
  • Copy Of The Agreement letter /Offer Letter Received From Your Employer
  • Marriage Certificate (If Married)
  • Filled Work Permit & Visa Application Form (File Attached)

Find the attached visa application form and fill in the required details. All procedures will be handled by your assigned Immigration Attorney and staff, and you will be provided with proper guide and instructions. Once you have completed filling of the form and sorting the required documents, you are to scan it back for immediate processing.

(If you have any difficulties with filling your form you can contact us for necessary guide/assistance.)

SDC SHRADHA JINDAL
IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY/ADVOCATE
CONSULATE AND DIPLOMATIC SECTION - HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA.

7/8, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India. 110021.

Also I received original "Application of work permit made outside of Canada"

They called me from this number : +14373711336

Still now they didn't ask me any money also they offer free accommodation and flight ticket, the designation offered as Customer Service Associate which is same as my profession.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

This in response to your mail and details received from the Canadian Citizenship and Immigration Centre, stating your verified job offer and referral to process your visa application under assigned Immigration Attorney/Advocate/Representative (Diplomatic preference applicants) at the High Commission of Canada.
All required procedures for visa approval will therefore be initiated according to the authorized regulations of the Canadian Home Office for visa applications made through assigned Immigration Attorney/Representative. You are to mail back the scanned copies of the required documents;

BELOW ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR VISA APPLICATION
  • Passport Photograph With White Background (1)
  • Medical Certificate (You May Choose To Undergo A Medical Test On Your Appointment)
  • Aadhar Card, Pan Card Or Any Government Recognized Identity
  • Your International Passport Data Page Copy
  • Copy Of The Agreement letter /Offer Letter Received From Your Employer
  • Marriage Certificate (If Married)
  • Filled Work Permit & Visa Application Form (File Attached)

Find the attached visa application form and fill in the required details. All procedures will be handled by your assigned Immigration Attorney and staff, and you will be provided with proper guide and instructions. Once you have completed filling of the form and sorting the required documents, you are to scan it back for immediate processing.

(If you have any difficulties with filling your form you can contact us for necessary guide/assistance.)

SDC SHRADHA JINDAL
IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY/ADVOCATE
CONSULATE AND DIPLOMATIC SECTION - HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA.

7/8, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India. 110021.

Also I received original "Application of work permit made outside of Canada"

They called me from this number : +14373711336

Still now they didn't ask me any money also they offer free accommodation and flight ticket, the designation offered as Customer Service Associate which is same as my profession.
It's a scam. There's no job.

Domnic

Jan 13, 2023
I have also a same Mail for me but i paid initial amount 16,400rs how can i this back is this possible to get back my money