+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV

Dec 14, 2018
Apply for Trv- 7 dec
Passport request- 12 dec
Passport sent- 12 dec
Received by cpp - 12 dec

I already booked by ticket of 5 jan please tell me i will get my passport or their is risk of trip cancellation.

ssalehan

Nov 22, 2018
Did you send it through Xpress Post Canada Post? I think you should be fine as you have plenty of time. Your passport's already been received and will be stamped/approved by next week. I'm flying on the 25th and still waiting :( But I sent mine through UPS and UPS return express.

Dec 14, 2018
Did you send it through Xpress Post Canada Post? I think you should be fine as you have plenty of time. Your passport's already been received and will be stamped/approved by next week. I'm flying on the 25th and still waiting :( But I sent mine through UPS and UPS return express.
Yes i sent it by canada post. When you sent your passpart and can you check gc key the status of approved updated or not.

mo25

Oct 18, 2018
Hello @ssalehan , did you get your return tracking activated? Did you get the counterfoil with the document number on your cic account?