+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV

Salomey

Jun 26, 2017
Please I need advice.
I'm due dec 9. I'm having a baby girl and I want my mum to come over..
I have gotten as much files as possible. But she doesn't have any financial proof..I plan on using proof of assets back in my home country..I still have siblings back at home that she'll return to.
It's her first grandchild, but she has never travelled out before.
My husband and I are saying that we would be responsible for her travel expenses as well as covering for her stay in Canada. What are the odds of not getting the visa? Cos I really want this to work...look forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please I need advice.
I'm due dec 9. I'm having a baby girl and I want my mum to come over..
I have gotten as much files as possible. But she doesn't have any financial proof..I plan on using proof of assets back in my home country..I still have siblings back at home that she'll return to.
It's her first grandchild, but she has never travelled out before.
My husband and I are saying that we would be responsible for her travel expenses as well as covering for her stay in Canada. What are the odds of not getting the visa? Cos I really want this to work...look forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks
It's hard to say what her chances are since she has no previous travel and weak ties to her home country. Make sure you keep her trip short when you apply (2-3 weeks).

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Confused? Your previous post was about filing for study permits it that was very recent. What is your status in Canada?

Salomey

Jun 26, 2017
Confused? Your previous post was about filing for study permits it that was very recent. What is your status in Canada?
Hi... I'm a Permanent resident in Canada. My previous post was copied from my brother who wanted to study in canada.