+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRv

k_pablo2018

Jul 11, 2018
Hello , i have applied for a TRv TO attend a 1 month short course, but i got a visas refusal
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

but i have shown my employee letter certifying that i ll leave after my course. what do u suggest me

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello , i have applied for a TRv TO attend a 1 month short course, but i got a visas refusal
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

but i have shown my employee letter certifying that i ll leave after my course. what do u suggest me
1. Is this course going to help you for your current employment? If yes, is your employer paying for this?

2. Have you attended similar short study programs in your home country and/or abroad?

3. Do you have immediate family members in Canada?